Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Its the end!

source
In
Three
Two
One
 
 
Day Thirty; Your favorite song at
 this time last year
 
 

Something has changed within me
Something is not the same

I'm through with playing by the rules
Of someone else's game

 
Too late for second-guessing
Too late to go back to sleep 
 
It's time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes and leap!
It's time to try defying gravity
I think I'll try defying gravity
source
 Kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity
And you wont bring me down!

 
source

 
 









 


Aren't you happy for me? No more songs, no more pointless lyrics and long streams of pictures. Its all done and I have never been more happy. Well, except that one time....

Soon I will give you a proper post, but since I'm still using a borrowed computer, I have to sign out now. Goodbye y'all, I'll see you tomorrow. Or maybe not, I really don't know. That's amazing. You don't know what a nice feeling that is. I don't know when I'll post next.


God Bless!
~Bella

2 comments:

  1. Hurray for being over! It was actually a good challenge. It just got LONG at the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for you!!! (Though I did enjoy reading your posts.) Way to finish though. I would have backed out half way in.

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things