Saturday, October 12, 2013

Now and then there are Saturdays, big temporal tipping points when anything's possible

I have a very important confession to make. I am not normal. I've known this for some time, but it occurred to me, as I flipped through my Watch History, that I'm probably as far from normal as one can get. Normal people don't obsess over people who don't exist. Normal people don't stay up past midnight just so they can be traumatized by a TV show. Normal people don't turn every conversation into a fandom reference and laugh about it while everyone stares at them. But I do this on a daily basis. My fellow fans understand my obsession to an extent, but when I talk to people outside my circle I get these funny looks.


And I'm just like.....
 But then I think; should me worry me? I mean, you release me on pinterest after a stressful day and I sort of go nuts. I had so much fun today that I decided to share some of my wild pinning with you. 







<3



If this is the case, then I totally passed the "nerd test." Haha!

Hahaha! Yay for nerdy Lord of the Rings humor!  And I will fully admit that I got on Google Maps to try it... that's what it says!!



YEAH GUYS!

Yes!

FUNNY!


hahaha

That lats one is probably my favorite. I look at it and laugh. Because when I'm stressed... well look up. Look at the things happen when I'm stressed. 

After I wound down a bit I realized I still needed to chose a song for my challenge. A song From my least favorite band. I also realized I had spent way too much time on Pinterest. 

So real quick Here is a song from a band I hate. This band is called Mika and they are rubbish. Totally rubbish. There is only ONE song by them that I like, its sad and gentle and I love it. So I decided to post that one :-)
Any Other World
In any other world, You could tell the difference
and let it all unfurl into broken remnants...

Part of the reason I like this song so much is because the first time I heard it, it was to a Merlin Tribute. And it was beautiful and depressing. So now I listen to it to remind myself of Merlin and Arthur :')


Anyway *sigh* 

Random Note of the Day. Autumn has finally blown in and that amazing brisk smell is in the air. Something about Autumn gives me the desire to cook. There's one problem. I have trouble cooking. Sometimes what I do is brilliant and delicious. Other times...


Yeah.  See, here's my problem. A lot of what I make doesn't turn out right. For instance, last night I made cookies that had the texture of pizza doe with too little flour and, when baked, tasted like fluffy muffins with chocolate chips. As for my pizza, last time I made it the crust tasted like biscuits. Whoever heard of that?  Everything I bake turns out funny - its too crunchy or too soft or it just isn't. At all. You know what I mean? I've actually burned mashed potatoes. who does that?! How is that even possible? My rice is crumbly on the outside and soft on the inside. same with my beans, only they pop in ones mouth. All in all, I'm a wee bit depressed with my kitchen life at the moment. So I made tea and frosted a graham cracker. And its delicious  


And.... I don't have anything else to say.  So... I guess that means goodbye. I'll see you all tomorrow along with my newest song. Till then, Allons-y!


God Bless!
~Bella





So I smiled and tried to mean it/ To let myself let go/ Cause its all in the hands of a bitter, bitter man/ Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in/ 

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of Mika. They must be a *new* band, hey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... lol I think I have a twin 😂

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things