Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I ship it Like Fed-Ex


Day Eleven: Favorite Pairing

For Books

I am conflicted. I loooved Paul and Ann from The Last Crescendo they were awesome. I loved Farimir and Eowyn.. But.... I think I also loved Imogen and Jaron from The Ascendants Trilogy. And Peter and Darcy from Haphazardly Implausible. I mean, seriously, I shipped them soooo hard. THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THEY ARE IN LOVE AND THEN THEY ARE AND IT IS ADORABLE AND SWEET AND I LUF THEM AND NEED THEM HAPPY!!!!!!

I'll do a toss up between Imogen/Jaron and Darcy/Peter.  
source



For Movies

I like Tony and Pepper. I like Steve and Peggy, they were over too soon and they were sweet. I liked .... Kate and Leopold. Jimmy and May from The Cinderella Man. Carl and Ellie from UP. They were super cute. and sad. 

 It should not be this hard to pick a favorite pairing. I am going to close my eyes and point...

TONY AND PEPPER!!!!!!

I have to Protect the one thing I cant live without
source
That's You.
For a TV Shows

There are a lot of couples I love in TV shows. I love Sarah and Michael from Prison Break, I like River and The Doctor, John and Mary from Sherlock, Jess and Sam, Jo and Dean, Arthur and Gwen, Jules and Shawn, Parker and Hardison.... the list goes on! But above all of them I think my favorite ship is Amy and Rory Pond. They are my OTP!!!!! They are so adorable and unique and beautiful. I loved their story and how far they were willing to go for each other. It is the best love story in television history, I firmly believe that. They are legendary. I loved the fairytale-like feel their story has, what with Rory waiting TWO THOUSAND YEARS for Amy outside the Pandorica and becoming her Last Centurion. And I loved how they were willing to rip apart time and space to save each other and no matter what they always find their way back to each other and....

They are just awesome.





Ponds.... My Ponds.... :')


Time to go! I has a friend over and we has to watch stuff. and drink stuff. and eat stuff. and do fun sleep-over things. Peace out y'all!

*slides off car*


Bella

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww. Peter and Darcy sound so sweet! I love it when you can tell that characters are in love before THEY know it. Must. Read. That. Book. xD

    Tony and Pepper are awesomesauce. 'Nuff said.

    AMY AND RORY FOREVER!!! He's so loyal, and goofy, and adorable.... AAAAK I LOVE THEM.

    *Disappears in a cloud of smoke*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loooove Darcy and Peter :)

      THE PONDS ARE MY ULTIMATE SHIP I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!

      Tony and Pepper - what else can you say???

      WATCH MERLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. You made a thingy! Like, a pin thingy! I want to print it and hang it on my wall with all the random....fan art?....I've gotten.

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things