Tuesday, October 22, 2013

"I love old places. They make me sad."

Day Twenty-Two. A song you listen to when your sad. 

When I'm sad I listen to many types of music.But usually I like something a bit wild, or lighthearted because that helps me deal with my sadness. I feel better listening to happy music when I'm depressed because listening to sad music when sad just makes me sadder. When I'm especially upset I'll turn up my music really loud and then I'll just lay down on my bed with my favorite stuffed animal and shut out the world, blocking everything from my mind except the song in my CD player. 
image
I listen to so many different songs when I'm sad that I couldn't figure out how to narrow it down to one. Than I decided to do a song I've grown absurdly addicted to and have turned on whenever I feel down and depressed. I listen to it and it cheers me up, it make me happy again. I've taken to listening to it on a daily basis.
 Demons 


This song has become a real favorite of mine for many reasons, but one in particular. Someone once made the mistake of asking why I liked Demons. Okay, for one thing its got a good beat, a great feel, a fantastic refrain and reminds me of  two VERY awesome hunters. I'm going to go a bit rogue and post exactly what I want and show exactly what I think when listening to this song. Don't judge me. 

When the days are cold, and the cards all fold
And the saints we see are all made of gold
When your dreams all fail and the ones we hail
Are the worst of all and the blood’s run stale


I wanna hide the truth, I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside, there’s nowhere we can hide
No matter what we breed, we still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come, this is my kingdom come



When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes

It’s where my demons hide
It’s where my demons hide


Don’t get too close
It’s dark inside


It's where my demons hide
it's where my demons hide

They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate

It's woven in my soul
I need to let you go

Your eyes, they shine so bright
I wanna save that light
I can't escape this now
Unless you show me how

So that's my song for the day!! I hoped you all liked it and didn't mind the random sprout of gifs. I was feeling moody today felt like getting a little fangirly. Did I chose this particular song just to post a bunch of random Sam and Dean pictures? well... yes. But even without the Winchester insensitive I would have shared the song. I just took advantage of the lyrics is all. Those lyrics are just so Sam and Dean! I couldn't resist.*Smiles sheepishly* No judging!

Goot-bye now y'all. I shall return!

God Bless!
~Bella

6 comments:

  1. That is an oddly sad song. I'm trying to think of one to do for my blog. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "DON'T GET TO CLOSE ITS DARK INSIDE!!!" *sigh* love this song

      Delete
  2. Hey. I think of Sam every single time I listen to this song as well. Especially with everything in Season 4. I think of him and Thorin...I know. Sorta different but, you know. :D It fits Thorin - how his pride will be his downfall. *cries* I am so not looking forward to "Battle of the five armies". :'( I'm gonna sob when my four fav. dwarves are killed. :'( </3

    *cough* Anyway. Lovely post, good song choice. It's terrible, but whenever I'm feeling sad I *have* to listen to sad stuff and watch sad movies. For instance - the other day I was feeling dreadful so I watched Swan Song, which is like my fav. episode, even though it's like the saddest. It's like I just have to cry it out and get the angst outta my body - then I'm good. :D Yep. ;) I have a whole list of sad songs and movies to watch when I'm feeling down. :D

    I want to do this challenge, but I have like three others I want to do and I don't know which one to do first. :-/ But, then with NaNoWriMo coming, I don't have the time to do this. Although, perhaps that's just what I need to do - to keep me from becoming too obsessed and depressed about it. :D Gotta love NaNo. O.o

    This was a random comment,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was random but I love those type of comments the best. Random is fun!

      I've heard that Swan Song and All Hell breaks Lose pt1 are two of the saddest Sam/Dean episodes EVER. I'm not looking forward to Swan Song.I have an idea of what happens. And its not good.

      I have decided I'm Sammy girl. I LOVE Dean and get extremely defensive when anyone says anything bad about him because he is AWESOME - I just like Sammy a wee bit more. I feel really bad for him. Well, I feel bad for Dean too. Poor Dean has so much on his shoulders, its a wonder he hasn't completely crumbled. But Sammy, Sammy is just so woderful ya' know? I love him :)

      ah you're doing NaNo? Well good for you, that should be fun. I wont be participating though :-/

      Delete
  3. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My BOYS. MY BOYS.

    Demons is a very, very, Dean and Sammy song. Sammy's is the "But with the beast inside, there's no where we can hide." and Dean's is "Don't wanna let you down, but I am hell bound." *DIES*

    I love my boys.

    FIGHT THE FAIRIES>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that line is very Dean. So is the part "I wanna hide the truth I wanna shelter you..." because all he's ever wanted it to keep Sammy safe. poor Dean :( He has such a sad life and he tries SO HARD! Everyone else can see the hero he is but all he can see is his failures. That really breaks my heart into teeny pieces. His talk with Sam about Hell? *HeavySobbing* Just stop already! You are amazing Dean, I wish you could see that. I wish you could see how much your brother loves you and what you mean to him. I wish you could see how wonderful you truly are.

      And Sam? Don't even get my started on Sam. He has so much to deal with and tries always to be his best, even when its hard. And all he sees is a little boy he does nothing but let people down and fail in everything he does. *runs to hug him* I love you Sammy

      You fight those faeries Treski! You FIGHT those faeries!

      Delete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things