Friday, October 18, 2013

Begin again

Hey you guys! Guess what I'm going to post about today! A song!!

YOU READY??? *drum roll*


Well that was anti climatic

Today is Friday. Its warm and sunny out and its Day 18 of the song challenge. As you see, I have to do a song I wish heard on the radio. After much forethought I decided on one of my favorite songs by Taylor Swift that I'd love to hear while driving.

Begin Again

Take a deep breath in the mirror
He didn't like it when I wore I high heels
But I do


Turn the lock and put my headphones on
he always said he didn't get this song 
but I do. I do

I walked in expecting  you'd be late but you got here early
 and you stand and wave, I walk to you

You pull my chair out and help me in 
and you don't know how nice that is
but I do. I do.

And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid
I think its strange that you think I'm funny 
cause he never did

I've been spending the last eight months
thinking all love ever does is

Break
and burn
and end
But on a Wednesday in a cafe 
I watched it begin again

And we walk down the block to my car and I almost brought him up, but you start to talk about the movies that your family watches -
every single Christmas and we talk about that 
and for the first time whats past is past
Cause you throw your head back laughing like a little kid
I think its strange that you think I'm funny cause
he never did
I've been spending the last eight months, thinking all love ever does
is break, and burn and End

but on a Wednesday

In a cafe
I watched it began again

So... that's a song I'd love to hear on the radio. and now I really feel like making a video for my otp's :-) 

That's all for now folks! See ya soon

God Bless! 
~Bella

5 comments:

  1. I loved this post, Bella! It was so sweet. The Rory and Amy bits made me feel all sad. *Sniffle* That's one of my favorite Taylor Swift songs too. Except, not all of the pictures showed up for me. I just thought you might want to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. I'm sorry that sucks! Stupid vanishing pictures *scowl* the wire must've got them

      Delete
  2. Aw! So many cute pictures! I got all emotional about them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it would be a nice touch - I forgot Emma and Neal though. *Blushes in shame*

      Delete
  3. ERMERGERSH!!!!!! WERNCHERSTERS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things