Tuesday, October 15, 2013

If I was a song....

This is gonna be a quick post because its my sisters birthday and I need to go out and have fun.

Today for my song challenge I'm to share a song with you that describes me.

So at first I was like...

Then I suddenly knew. 

I''ll show you what shoes to wear, how to fix your hair
everything that really counts to be popular -

This song is very me. I'm the type of girl who will go out and do things, who isn't afraid to be open and who isn't afraid to go after what she wants. I tend to be bubbly and excitable too, so even the undertone works :) I actually performed this song both in Singing class and in acting class. My sisters could hardly believe they knew my. It was that good. 

Now I'm off to eat cake and watch a super fun, scary movie. 



God Bless!
~Bella

5 comments:

  1. I refuse to let you tell me what shoes to wear, how to fix my hair, or anything that really counts to make me popular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It cracks me up how much Sam and Dean are showing up on all of your blogs. Whenever they aren't there I always feel like something is missing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam and Dean are stalking my blog in case there's ghosts hiding on it. This is quite nice of them so I always feel the need to give them a bit of a wave :) Plus, Winchester gifs make me happy

      Delete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things