Sunday, October 27, 2013

Day Twenty-Seven

This has to be a fast post because its Sunday and the Feast of Christ the King. So we're gonna have coffee and cake and spend the evening relaxing and being ridiculous. I hope you all aren't too dissapointed. I know how much you look forward to my fabulous posts. *smirk* 
ANYWAY... Onward toward the challenge! 
Boom
boom
BOOM!

A Song you wish you could play

um.......

UMMMmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhh

ERM....... 

WeeeEEEllllllllllllllll..........
Geesh I can't think of anything! *Hits forehead* Think, think, think...... Think, think, think think........ Hmm. A song I wish I could play. I song I wish I could play. A song..... 

Hang on!! I've got it!

Okay, this isn't a song with lyrics, but It is still beautiful and I wish I could play it - maybe on my clarinet. *smirk* So I present you with this amazing composition by Murray Gold. I love it to bits and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :-) 


Amelia Pond

The Girl who Waited

That's all for now folks! I only have three days left of this song challenge, I'm almost done. I am sooo excited! Not that it hasn't been fun. It has. But you can have too much of a good thing you know!!


God Bless!
~Bella

2 comments:

  1. Okay, yes. That would be an awesome one to play. Good choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doctor Who themes. Best ever.

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things