Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Who doesn't like a challenge?

I hate being an eccentric actress. I think I'm weirder ever than an author. Whenever I feel moody, tired or upset I start acting. You'll find me in various rooms all over the house, crying or pouting or dramatically reciting to sides of a conversation. My sisters all think I'm crazy, and maybe I am. No one else rushes about life as someone else, trying every moment to be in character, to create a scene to be someone you're not. But what else can I do?? I can't just stop acting and there's no where for me to go. Basically, its very difficult to be an actress in Tahoe because there is absolutely no where to act. In case you haven't guessed, my acting class didn't go. I guess it wasn't meant to be. But I was a little put out all the same. Oh well
 
To cheer myself up I decided to take part in Amy's  Thirty-Day song challenge. It sounds like its going to be fun, so here I go!!

Okey Dokey... Favorite song??

I have a ton of songs that I listen to but as of right now my favorite song is probably "Stay" by Taylor Swift. I absolutely love that song, it makes me cry every single time. But its a good cry. 

and there you are! Isn't that adorable?
God Bless
~Bella

8 comments:

  1. Aww, Stay is such a cute song. :) Er...why does it make you cry? It just makes me feel happy. Not that you *shouldn't* cry. I was just wondering. lol.
    Well, yay for joining the challenge. I wasn't expecting so many people to hope on board! It's fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the "no one else is gonna love me when I get mad mad mad..." that makes me cry :')

      Delete
  2. Awww, I'm sorry your acting class didn't work out!!!! *HUGS* I know well the pain of having the acting fire running through your veins constantly and not being able to do anything about it because there is nowhere to act!! (I live in an area like that, too.)

    I don't like Taylor Swift's music normally, but I may listen to this song just out of curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its okay, now I have more time for sleeping. but who wants to sleep anyway?? much rather be up till midnight acting emotional scenes as someone else.

      Delete
  3. Okay, that was a pretty cute song. Now I want to go and listen to Haunted....(because that one is kind of cool and...the title reminds me of a couple of brothers.) Now I'm the one sounding like Treskie.

    I am sorry about the acting not going through 8-( That is very sad. I need to come out and bring cookies for you and Treskie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL you are sounding like Treskie. Now I'm gonna think WINCHESTER whenever "No I'm haunted!!" comes on. Great. I hear you are rushing your way through Supernatural and are already on S4. Off you go toward the horizon!! I will see you when you come back around :)

      Yes. I need you to bring me cookies *Hint hint*

      Delete
  4. Aw, don't be sad, Bella. There will be other acting classes.

    STAY is a cute song. That's a nice choice! Though I'm not certain why it made you cry. It makes me feel all happy. Lalalala, and all that.

    I'm going to do your Tag. *Tonight!* For tomorrow. Like, I'll do it tonight, but post it tomorrow. Savvy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not a sad cry. Its a *OMGOSH THIS IS SO CUTE I WANT TO GIGGLE AND WIPE TEARS FROM M EYES* cry.

      lol, yes I got it. :D

      Delete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things