Saturday, October 19, 2013

A song from your favorite album

I have absolutely no idea how to begin this post. I've gotten into a bad habit of saying "So." or "Today" or "Guess what!" all of which are incredibly redundant and usually lead to long, misfit sentences of mindless rambling. Sort of like what you just read. I need to find a new way to begin my posts. So.... 

Anyone want an Oreo? Oh. Well you're not getting one! Mwahahahahahaha!!! 

Okay, I'm starting over. *removes tension from hands*

Hello friends in Cyberspace! I've missed you since yesterday when the world ended.

I get to share a song with you today, I really fun exciting song that no one has yet heard! Yeah, I bet you didn't see that coming!!



Well, I do try .... *ehem*  A song from my favorite album!

*Boom, Boom, Boom*

BRAVE!!

Hold on, hold on so strong, time just carries on
All that you thought was wrong is pure again
You can't hide forever from the thunder
Look into the storm and feel the rain

This is a song from Josh Groban's album, All That Echoes.  I absolutely adore it. The lyrics are beautifully written and the music set behind them is just gorgeous. How could it not be? Its Josh! But really, This song  makes me feel strong and inspired and full of life. Like I can take on the world and no matter what happens I can overcome everything! I can be brave!
....................

Yeah that was lame. :-3 But it was a good try yeah? 

Anyway, that's about all I have for you. My blogging rut has become a canyon of endless lyrics and song. Sorry all you loyal followers. I know what you go through for me. I appreciate it, I really do. You're all brilliant and I promise I will never do this to you again. Never ever. Promise.



God Bless!
~Bella






When you stand up and hold out your hand/ In the face what I don't understand/ My reason to be brave....

1 comment:

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things