Sunday, October 20, 2013

"That's my secret. I'm always angry"

You hear that? That's the sound of something coming to an end. Something long and dull and very time consuming. Can you guess? Well then I'll tell you! ....  I'm on Day 20 of the Song Challenge!!! Only Ten left you guys!! Only Ten left!! I'm almost finished!! Doesn't that excite you to no end?! I mean, I'm almost done, and I haven't missed a single day!!! isn't that amazing?? Aren't you amazed?? 

You're all like, 'Yeah, amazing.'

Anhoosel - Lets do this thing. A song I listen to when I'm angry. To be honest, when I'm angry I tend to listen to Iron Man music. Or songs with loud drum rhythm. Then I clean. Furiously. I don't listen to a lot of SONGS, per-say, but I noticed there is one that I usually turn on when I'm in a bad mood. I actually used to really hate this song but now - now I love it.
Titanium

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away

This song is very helpful when I'm angry, cause I sing along and the lyrics help me to vent off steam. "FIRE AWAY, FIRE AWAY!!!" Great therapy :-) I did a cover instead of the original singer because it was when I heard this version that I decided it was an amazing song and worthy of my time. The guy who sings this version is Gavin Mikhail, he covers a lot of amazing songs and I would highly recommend you listening to him. He makes everything sound brilliant, even annoying songs, like Somebody that I used to Know.

With that my deed is done and I will  bid you all a hasty farewell.

God Bless!
~Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things