Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day Thirteen ~ A Song that is a Guilty Pleasure

Today I'm to post a song that's a guilty pleasure.

Okay.

ummmmmm....


well...


I'm not sure what to post.....






No wait, I know what to do!!

Before He Cheats

I don't listen to this song very often, only when I'm in a certain mood and feel like I need to blow off some steam. But when it does happen to come one, then I sing along and ya' know, really get into it. 

SLASHED A WHOLE IN ALL FOUR TIRES!!!!!!
And... that's normal.

Anyway, that's my song. Its not something I listen to often or even like all that much. But when I'm in the mood for it, well..... I'm in a mood :-)


I'll announce the giveaway winners tomorrow *Smile*



God Bless!
~Bella




I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up four-wheel drive/ Carved my name into his leather seats/ I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights/ Slashed a hole in all four tires/ Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a naughty song. Well, not really *naughty*. More of an, "Well, that escalated quickly!" kind of naughty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Another "Well that escalated quickly" song by Carrie Underwood is "Two Black Cadillacs". That's probably my Guilty Pleasure song. :) It reminds me of all those ooold stories and fairy tales that had a deep meaning behind them, and if you messed up in those stories you paid for it. So, even though I don't at all recommend going out and teaming up with the girl your hubby is cheating on to kill said hubby.....it's a song that makes me laugh. Plus it's darn-right catchy and epic. :D

    As I've said before. Taylor will write a song about you if you cheat on her or break up about how you're a jerk. Carrie, on the other hand, will write songs about destroying your truck and killing you. :D Don't get on her bad side. O.O LOL. ;)

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it does escalate pretty quickly :) That's why I like it!

      Delete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things