Saturday, October 26, 2013

Because I'm FAMOUS.

Day Twenty-Six: A song you can play on an Instrument
source
source
source
source
source
Right

Confession! I don't really play an instrument. I can play an instrument, I just .... Don't. Some of the reason is because I need new reads for my sad, deserted clarinet that has been laying under the bed for a good long time now. Seriously,  its been months since I last played. I've know idea how it would sound if I brought it out now. Probably a bit rusty good. I do want to try and get back into my clarinet but I haven't really had the time or the enthusiasm for such a venture. I should put in on my list of New Years resolutions. Because those always work out well *smirk*
 ANYWAY ,There was this one song that I learned to play quite beautifully in my last year at music class. As far as I know, I can still play it, so I will share that one with you :-)

Lay down, your sweet and weary head
Night is falling,  you’ve come to journey's end
source

Sleep now, And dream of the ones who came before
source
They are calling, from across the distant shore
source
Why do you weep? 
source
What are these tears upon your face?
source

Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away
Safe in my arms
source
You're only sleeping
What can you see, On the horizon?
Why do the white gulls call?
source
Across the sea, A pale moon rises

The ships have come to carry you home

And all will turn, to silver glass
source
A light on the water
All souls pass
source
Hope fades, Into the world of night
Through shadows falling, Out of memory and time
source
Don't say: We have come now to the end»
White shores are calling. You and I will meet again

And you'll be here in my arms
Just sleeping
source

And all will turn , t
o silver glass
source

A light on the water
Grey ships pass
 Into the West

source


*Sniffle* Now I'm all emotional. Why do I do this to myself? I must be seeking out a broken heart. Well then, I shall give all you one too! you're welcome  *smirk*

Now for my tea. See you all tomorrow *Grin*


God Bless!
~Bella

2 comments:

  1. You really should get back to your clarinet. You were good! :) Does your clarinet need some new literature or just some new reeds? LOL.

    That song is so sad. Those pictures didn't help maters. *Sniffle*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tear up during the Lord of the Rings. I'm always fine, I get sad and sappy and happy, but I never tear up...until this song comes on. And then it hits me that it is all over and Frodo and Sam are going their own ways and I melt into a puddle of misery and loneliness and sulk for weeks. "Why!? Why did Frodo leave? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!?!?!??!?!"

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things