Friday, March 15, 2013

I am Sherlocked

There is the most amazing blog party happening over at The Golden Road. I found it on its last day, but I'm going to join in anyway! So there!


She's giving this magnificent shirt away :-)


AND A CD!!!

omgosh, that's just too cool right?

Now I'm gonna do the tag/questions that she put up.

What was your first impression of the Sherlock Series?

Erm, Modern Sherlock? Not okay. *two days later* I AM SOOO SHERLOCKED!

What is your favorite Episode? Why?

Yikes! That is not an easy question. I really like A Study in Pink because that's when Sherlock and Watson first get together..... but The Reichenbach falls is my favorite.Yes, that episode was TERRIBLE, but it was also well acted and brilliant. The hounds of Baskerville and The Great Game are just below that one. It's only above by a little bit.

Who is your favorite Character? Why? (its okay if you can't answer cause I surely could not. Just try to narrow it down.) 

John, Sherlock and Lestrade are in my first group and Molly and Mrs. Hudson are in the second. Okay, I can't choose. But I know Sherlock and John are first on my list.



Except I really hate Irene Adler. She is not a good person.

What is one of your favorite quotes from the movie? 



For Watson "I was a soldier I KILLED people!"

For Sherlock "Oh, you meant spectacularly ignorant in a nice way."

Describe The Reichenbach falls in three words.
I.
HATE.
MOFFAT.
or
TEARS
TEARS
TEARS 




Who would you would you rather be friends with, Sherlock or Watson?

Well if I were Watson's friend I'd probably end up being Sherlock's friend too. Probably Watson, because he is a bit Kinder than Sherlock. Still..... I'm not going to choose between two heroes.


Which character do you think you are the most like? 

Erm... I have no idea. I don't think I'm really like ANYONE. Maybe a bit like Molly - on my good days :) 

Rank BBC Sherlock amongst your other favorite shows. (How does it compare to other shows you watch? Which do you like better?)

I have a hard time rating it because there are several shows I like; Psych, Leverage, Hogan's Heroes, Monk.... It is probably somewhere between BBC Merlin and Doctor Who. I'm a bbc fan :) 

If you could spend the day with one of the actors from Sherlock, who would it be?

Either Benedict Cumberbatch or Martin Freeman. I really want to meet both of them.

What is your absolute favorite scene of the Series?

Sorry Darlings, I can't narrow it down to one. I'm going to do four, two for each season.

1) A Study in Pink - When Watson Saves Sherlock at the end.

Yes. That whole scene is Epicness.

2) The Pool scene from The Great Game.




source                                                    source
Season 2 -

I adored the scene where John was Sherlock's hostage in The Reichenbach Falls 
and as terrible as it was, Sherlock and John's goodbye from the same episode. I mean, is there anything worse than Watson calling out Sherlock's name as he jumps??
 (*Note*- Moffat enjoys doing this.The Doctor watching Amy and Rory, anyone?* The GRAVEYARD? Wholockians had to live through the same thing TWICE dang it)





I'm just about done. I'm so glad I found this tag - thanks to the people who did it!!!!  And now, because I wanted to show a few John and Sherlock pictures....






Now I'm done. Believe in Sherlock. GERONIMOOOOOOOOOO

God Bless
~Bella




Oi, what are you....oh you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do!  I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

11 comments:

  1. For some reason I can't see most of the pictures. ???

    However, YAY! I'm so duper excited about this giveaway! It should be amazing... if I win. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've entered too and it has been so much fun! The word scramble was about the hardest game I have ever done, seriously it gave me a headache!

    You should do a giveaway for the Merlin show! I wouldn't be able to enter, sadly, but I think you would have a lot fun with it.

    ~Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grrrrr. Why can I no see pictures?

    SHERLOCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the picture of Sherlock and Watson doing Shawn and Gus' fist bump thing, that made me giggle.

    Adler. Oh! I am soooo sad and annoyed over that!!! Sure, she wasn't that great in the book, but she deserves to be better portrayed then what they have done so far. They got Sherlock and Watson and even Lestrade who everyone ruins, WHY COULDN'T they get her?!

    Anyways...forcing myself to move on...

    I have been doing well, just REALLY busy. After this week it should slow down and I can get back to...proper editing. As Lightening McQueen says while talking to the Rusty cars...Kachoo...

    I need to try and get some of my emails answered. I think I saw one from you in there. I have this huge pile, maybe on Saturday if I don't get too side tracked watching movies. *Grin*

    How have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherlock is my favourite TV show that's still airing. It's an amazing show! I was incredibly sceptical when I first found out that they were going to be doing a modern-day update of the Sherlock Holmes stories. I hated the thought of Sherlock Holmes sending emails and texts and driving in cars. But I kept hearing about it and I finally gave in and bought series one on DVD. And just minutes in I was shocked at just how brilliant it was! It's incredibly funny and the writing is fantastic. Somehow Moffat, Gatiss and Steve Thompson have been able to stay true to the tone and spirit of Arthur Conan Doyle's stories whilst still making everything fit into the modern-day. Benedict Cumberbatch is an amazing actor and Martin Freeman is much better at playing John Watson than I thought he'd be. My favourite episodes of the show so far are 'The Hounds of Baskerville' and 'The Reichenbach Fall' but they're all terrific. I hope the show carries on for years to come : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I can hardly wait for series 3 :) I have finally found someone who is WhoMerLocked!!! You like every show I do!! This is so fun!!!!! Do you watch Once Upon a Time?

      Delete
  6. Yes, I watch Once Upon a Time! This is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! *hops up and downn* who's your favorite character(s)? Mine are Rumplestiltskin, Belle and Jefferson. Rumple/Belle are also may favorite couple. What about you?

      Delete
    2. Same here. Rumple/Belle are my OTP and my favourite characters. I also love Graham (sob!), Jefferson and Hook. Basically I love the hot guys ; )

      Delete
  7. Modern Sherlock? Nah....

    Two days later...

    Yep, that about summed it up - except, my realisation was nearly two years later. I went from DW to Sherlock; decided that you couldn't move Sherlock forward in time without ruining it; watched the Hobbit; watched Sherlock; and have since decided that I hate British series with their infernally long hiatuses.

    or is it just that one? Who knows... Either way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO TRUE> *shakes fist* Hiatuuuuuuuuuuuuus!

      Delete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things