Friday, October 25, 2013

Laugh and the whole world laughs with you. Laugh hysterically and for no apparent reason, and they'll leave you alone.

Did you miss me in the Twelve hours I was away? Well miss me no more! It is Friday and I'm here, here to gift you all with my presence. Hear me, for I am burdened with glorious tidings and have traveled far. Listen well to what I have to say! It is this;


Source

*Cuts off Middle Earth Speech sheepishly* Its been a long week.

But anyway!.... I'm back!!!  ........  Why do I hear no drum roll? Where is the drumroll? I was promised a drumroll! *scowl* Hmph. I'll just have to do one myself then. 

Boom 
boom
BOOM

DRUMROLL!!!!
There, that's better *smirk*

This is day Twenty-five Of the song challenge:  The song of the Day - a song that makes you laugh. Or grin idiotically and giggle while clapping like a retarded seal. With me it could go either way. But today I'm going to share a song that makes me laugh. I decided to share a hobbit song because my mind has been greatly focused on hobbits and there doings lately, and this song does make me laugh. Its funny and charming and has the Shire written all over it. I love it. 

The Green Dragon


You can keep your fancy ales, 
you can drink them by the flagon
But the only brew for the brave and true
Comes from the Green Dragon!!!

There's nothing like a good hobbit song to brighten your spirits! I know it brightens mine. I now I feel like getting my best brown mug and dancing on the table top while singing of the Green Dragon. Though these things are best done with friend.... I wonder where my sister is?

Well, I'm off then, but I'll see thee tomorrow sure enough! and if you need me before then, well, you know where to find me *wink* 

God Bless!
~Bella 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things