Saturday, February 7, 2015

LOTR BLOG PARTY DAY FIVE - GUEST POST

This post is late. I know its late. I am really upset that it is late. But I really had no control over it. My stupid electricity was knocked out yesterday so I couldn't get to my interenet.

DEVASTATION!

Anyway, I decided it is better late than never, so I'm just going to do my last Post today. Cause I do what I want. Boom!
Angelique has Guest Posted on End of the Line! Check it out she did something fabulous 8-)




Stay tuned for news from me! I WILL POST TODAY!






1 comment:

  1. *Waves flag* I'm proud of you (Dean Winchester style.)

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things