Monday, October 28, 2013

I do what I want.




I've had a very long day. It started with newly fallen snow coating our drive way. I had two reactions this event. One reaction was having my Already-Strong-Christmas-Feeling get amplified by a hundred. Time to listen to Christmas songs everyone! It SNOWED!! The second reaction was. "Now I have to shovel." *Headdesk* I hate shoveling.
 
After my venture in the snow I trumped indoors and the second stage of my day began. My computer has been having.... issues for a while and a couple weeks ago it crashed. I've been using a borrowed computer since then. Its a pain. But anyway, today my brother and I took it in. And my poor computer was very sick. The Clever Computer Guy told me to stop using Google Chrome and to stop downloading videos (Or images) off line. Because it isn't as safe as it used to be and apparently Chrome tends to carry nasty colds for unsuspecting computers. That was depressing. I came home and had a little break down, stomped about outside for a bit and then decided that when I get my computer back I will switch backed to Internet Explorer and never download anything again. So for all you guys out there - DO NOT USE CHROME! Ever.
 
Then I cleaned my room. Yeah. That happened. At least it smells normal now, I like it smelling normal.
 
Okay, Seeing as I'm still on a borrowed computer I have to make this fast. Again. SO!! The challenge!  
 
 
A Song that makes you feel guilty.
 
Um.... I don't actually have one. I don't listen to songs that make me feel guilty. I figure if they make me feel guilty they're probably not great songs and I'm better off not listening to them. Because I am innocent and pure *smirk*  Because I have no guilty song I'll share with you a song that's been stuck in my head since I saw the snow in my yard this morning. This is one of my favorite versions of Silent Night, its so beautiful :)


 
 
I'm going to short and sweet so you're gonna miss out on my awesome pictures. My sister needs her computer back and I am out of inspiration for the night. So that's all you're gonna get. But don't worry! I'll be back tomorrow. (hopefully)
 
 
 
God Bless!
~Bella


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things