Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hate is such a strong word

I find that I am in a bit of a blogging rut. There's nothing much happening and therefore nothing to say. I open my lab top and.... nothing. Nothing at all to talk about. Which means I ramble about little things of meager importance, give all you lovely followers a little wave and hope to do better the next day. And I never do. I feel that my posts are becoming something like this
It is seriously annoying, but it does give me a reasonable excuse as to why my posts have been so strange and random lately. Nothing happens to me ever. 

I am now officially more than half-way through my song challenge. That means I have to do something a little more difficult. A song I used to love and now hate. 

This is really difficult for me because I don't tend to  love and then hate. I'll hate a song and the love it but I don't usually love a song and then hate it. Usually if I hate a song I've never liked it in the first place. I spent all day trying to think up a song that I used to like but now I don't. I paced. I tapped. I racked my brains. Nothing
I couldn't think of anything. I did try. I really, really did. I was about to blow rules to the win and post any song I darn well pleased when, out of the blue, I thought of one!
Of course!! A song I used to like but now hate!! how could it be anything else? I was overjoyed and hurried to share my hatred with world. Here it is

The Wizard and I

Now, as far as Wicked goes, I don't think its a terrible musical. I do enjoy listening to it on occasion, but I usually skip about a third of the songs - and I have to be in the right mood. Otherwise I go all hunter;  KILL THE WITCH!!!! This is one of the songs I always skip. I used to listen it often, even sing along but now I press skip before the first note can sound. I can't stand it. 

Whew!! that's out of the way. I can go to bed happy with no more obnoxious melodies running about in my head. 

Well, for lack of a better ending... Goodbye y'all, I'm going to curl and and watch Jason Bourne beat the bad guys! I'll see you all tomorrow!  Cheers :-)



God Bless!
~Bella





Cause when you're with the wizard, no one thinks you're strange/ No father is not proud of you/no sister acts ashamed, and all of Oz has to love you/ when with the wizard you're acclaimed....

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're at such a lack for inspiration : ( I need to get season 4 of Merlin so we can fangirl some more; I need need more Gwaine right now anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgosh I know! I wish you were on the 4th season of Merlin too! have you looked for them on youtube? They are there - I could send you the link if you want :-)

      Delete
    2. I can try, but because of our internet usage it would require me to get up very early in the morning or using the internet at school.

      Delete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things