Thursday, October 10, 2013

Go to sleep little creep, close your big bloodshot eyes, Go to sleep, little creep, or your teddy bear will die...


Today I'm suppose to do a song that makes me go to sleep. Okay, CONFESSION!!! Listening to a song doesn't make me go to sleep. That tends to keep me awake until the wee hours of the morning. If I need music at night I'll turn on soft, nature-like sounds. Or I listen to the Once Upon a Time soundtrack because it is beautiful, especially the Beauty-&-The-Beast bits. I love that.

Because I have no Sleeping-Song to share with you I'll give you one of my favorite Once Upon a Time Themes.

Rumpelstiltskin&Belle// True Loves Kiss
Isn't that so pretty? It makes me feel super happy but melancholy at the same time. I love it :)

Well, I've got to go now. I promise promise PROMISE you'll get a proper post either tomorrow or Saturday. That reminds me, My giveaway is on its LAST DAY. Because this post is so late I'm going to cut you all a little slack and give you Friday to enter. Saturday morning the giveaway is over and I'll announce the winner ASAP.




God Bless :)
~Bella



Carry on My Wayward Son/ They'll be peace when you are done/ Lay your weary head to rest/ Don't you cry no more

2 comments:

  1. "Go to sleep, little creep..." ROTFLOL!! Oh my, that is hilarious! Good one! **high five

    Cool, i'm the same way! I have the sound of rain in my tiny ipod I think it's called shuffle? Not sure. Ayway, it sounds soothing and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your title....I didn't know anyone else knew that song

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things