Tuesday, October 8, 2013

"Duran Duran, one of my favourites. Come on." "I'm not singing a song."

Today Is Day 8 of the 30-Day-Song-Challenge. And I need to do a song I know all the words to. There are many songs that I can sing all the way through and many of them have something to do with an "ANGEL OF MUSIC!!!....." but I decided to take this opportunity to post a song I've recently heard and learnt. It is really pretty. I love the plinking.

Safe in My Arms

Castles they might crumble, Dreams may not come true,
But you are never all alone, 'Cause I will always
Always love you....

I'm a little bit in love with this song, It reminds me of warm meadows and fairies and sparks of magic flying through the air, and the songs of dragons, far beneath the world. I just get a warm, golden-y feeling when I hear it, I don't really know why. I find it beautiful :-D


 Also, a heads up. Thursday is the LAST DAY you can join in my giveaway for the Fandom pins. If anyone did my tag and forgot to tell me, now is the time to post a nice little comment and get your name out there. If anyone still wants to do the tag, hurry to it and Enter! because your Time. Is. Running. Out.


I'll be back with a fun post soon - maybe on Saturday when I have more time to be ridiculous.

God Bless!
~Bella




Clouds will rage in/ Storms will race in/ But you will be safe in my arms/ Rains will pour down/ Waves will crash around/ But you will be safe in my arms

4 comments:

  1. Well, I'm still waiting to see seasons 4 and 5. I put them on my Christmas list, so hopefully I might get them! Do you have a particular favorite season or episode?

    ~Ivy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Season four and five are on youtube in parts. There's this one channel "godzillaclips1" that uploads all of them. Just type in 'Merlin 4x01 part 1" or whatever, and it'll come up.

      Favorite episode?? Gosh that's hard!! there are so many that are amazing!! Um... I really loved "Arthur's Bane" and "The darkest hour" (both parts) I also really loved "The sins of the Father' Basically my favorite episodes are the ones when Arthur opens up and admits how much Merlin means to him. *Grin* I especially enjoy the Arthur/Gwen episodes - they are so cute!! who am I kidding? I can't chose a favorite episode! but I can choose a favorite season --- Season 5. That season... ugh! It was so wonderful but so sad!! you'll have to tell me what you think of it. tell me how you feel about S4 too. I found it kind of weak, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!! In fact, feel free to write me anytime you need to - there are some hard episodes you'll have to plow through. So if you need a fellow fan girl to talk to, I'm here :-)

      Delete
  2. I did do a tag. I'm pretty sure I posted it, too.

    That's a nice song choice. I likes it muchly. :)

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things