Saturday, May 3, 2014

Steve Rodgers & Bucky Barnes

I've wanted to do this post ever since I saw The Winter Soldier, but I was trying to be good and nice and let a different sister do it, because she really, really wanted to. But then she told me she didn't think she'd have time and to go ahead and do it. By this time I didn't know if I should anymore; I knew a few other people who were doing similar posts and I didn't want the whole Winter Soldier thing to get old. But finally my dear friend told me to go ahead and post it anyway cause she loves my reviews. So I decided I would.

THIS POST WILL NOT BE SPOILER FREE!!!

The Winter Soldier is, without a doubt, one of the best movies I have ever seen. I think its right up there with The Avengers and maybe even better than Thor 2. (which was brilliant, By the way!!) There was so much about it that I absolutely loved. It was intense and heart wrenching but it also had a touch of comedy to relieve the crushing amount of feels.  And they had Sam who also helped soften all the BUCKY!!!! pain. I found myself liking Sam a lot more than I thought I would. He was really nice and funny and I liked how he and Steve became friends. I mean, he isn't Bucky or anything, but he's pretty cool all the same. AND I LOVE HIS WINGS!!
Steve is so cute :) Seriously, Why doesn't Steve have more fans??? I mean, he is everything you want in a guy! He's decent and kind and funny. He's very brave and loyal. He has a strong character and will fight for what he believes in no matter what he hears or what others think. He isn't easily swayed or made to back down. And he's just an amazing person. Even before he is the war hero Steve is wonderful. And I think that is a big thing - that you fall in love with the Kid from Brooklyn before he is the big man in a suit. That is important. And it reflects on just how much Steve is really worth.
source

The moment we all decided we loved Steve Rodgers.

I've heard people call Steve a 'wet blanket' a 'fuddy duddy' or simply 'too good to be true.' They also call him bland and boring because he has no character.

WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT???
Steve has plenty of character people. The problem is he also has morals. I know!! You'd think having morals would be a plus, but for most people morals = Boring. Which is so wrong on so many levels. Having morals doesn't make you boring. It makes you a good man. Who actually has good values and style. And who know how to laugh at himself.
I love that, even after becoming the Super-soldier, Steve still keeps hold of his charm. He doesn't let 'being a hero' go to his head. He's still just Steve; a bit naïve, a bit reckless and wild and with a good sense of humor. He doesn't pretend to be smarter than he is or to understand what he doesn't. He's a very forward, very honest type of guy, and that doesn't change when he becomes the hero.
source
For all of his charisma and personality, Steve has been pushed to the side as a 'minor' Avenger. He's usually people's least favorite superhero. Most people favor Tony or Hawkeye, or even Thor.  Which I completely don't understand. He is my favorite Avenger; well, he is tied with Tony for favorite. (because Tony is special to me) I don't understand how people can see a man so selfless, so brave and honest, and say "No, he just doesn't do it for me." WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD???

This brings me to Steve and Bucky. The Steve and Bucky storyline has had a massive effect on me. And it's not just recently either. From the beginning, when I watched the first Captain America movie, I loved Steve and Bucky. I loved that Bucky took care of Steve and looked out for him. I loved that he was trying to keep him safe so he wouldn't be killed in war. I loved that he was basically the protective big brother who was incredibly proud of his younger brother and believed in him even when he was four foot nothing with zero muscle.


I knew that loving Bucky was a really bad idea because he was going to die. I knew what happens to Steve, how he becomes an avenger, and how, because of his travel through time, everyone he had known would end up dead. Including his best friend. And I didn't think I'd want the emotional trauma that would come with loving Bucky. But I couldn't help it. The first time you see him he come barging into a back alley and save Steve from a first-class bully. And then he isn't angry with Steve for nearly getting himself beat up or for not backing down, he just laughs and teases him and tries to cheer him up. Right there I decided I had given my heart to Bucky Barnes and there was no going back. I wasn't going to even attempt not liking him. That would be impossible.
source
The surprising thing is, for a story that has given me so much emotional after-affect, there really isn't much THERE. Steve and Bucky don't have all that much footage together, not really. I think we have a grand total of twenty minutes with the two of them in the first Captain America. Yet somehow Bucky has won you over a thousand times and again before that is over.

Add caption
This scene means so much to me. Bucky knows how much Steve wanted to fight, to serve his country, to do the right thing. He has always believed in Steve and he is just so proud of his friend to have come so far and shown the world what he can do. Bucky knows how much he deserves to be recognized and now he finally can be. Bucky is so proud. But at the same time he's upset. He's seen the horrors of war and he hates that Steve has been dragged in to it. He's the brother-figure, the one who is suppose to make sure Steve is always safe. And now he is always going to be in danger. So Bucky decides to do the only thing he can - follow him everywhere, even into any battle, and do his best to make sure he's okay.

source
This is about where I start dumping feels on you. Lots and lots of feels. Cause see, Bucky Barnes was about everything you wanted in a best friend. He was brave. He was strong. He was Steve's equal in just about everything (except for the super-soldier bit) and they were as close as brothers. That much is very clear. Steve is obviously the little brother for whom Bucky feels very responsible for. And Steve looks to Bucky as his mentor as well as his friend. He admires and respects Bucky, and he would follow Bucky into anything, be it on earth or on the moon. Which is why it is so incredibly painful when Steve loses him.

source
The first time around Bucky's death hurt me deep, deep in my soul. I didn't expect to SEE him die. I thought at the end of Captain America Steve would some how end up in 2013 and you would realize everyone he used to know was gone. But I never dreamt we'd see the death. And I didn't expect it to be that terrible. I didn't stop crying until Peggy was talking to Steve afterward and telling him not to blame himself. I didn't think it could ever get worse than that first time watching Bucky fall to his death with Steve shouting his name and feeling like a failure for letting his best friend die.
I was so wrong. I was so, so wrong. Because if there is anything worse than watching Bucky Barnes die, its seeing what happens to him after he survives. I would rather him be dead than survive like that.

source
When I first heard Bucky was coming back for the Winter Soldier, I think I knew right off that he was going to be a bad guy. I had heard it, either on Pinterest or from a friend - somehow I knew Bucky would be the villain. And I balked at that. Bucky was Steve's BEST FRIEND. He couldn't be the villain. They could not make Steve fight Bucky. THEY COULDN'T DO IT! They couldn't make Bucky evil! Bucky isn't evil!!! Why bring him back at all if he wouldn't even be Bucky??
I sulked for quite some time after learning this. I knew that The Winter Soldier was going to be both painful and terrible and I almost didn't want to watch it. Almost. But I love Steve so I had to. And I also had this wild hope that maybe, just maybe, Steve would save Bucky. Maybe Bucky's was being controlled or something. I JUST WANTED BUCKY BACK, OKAY??!!!!

Even with this mindset, what happened in the theatre was so much worse than anything I could have prepared myself for. I was right about one thing; It wasn't Bucky. Not really. None of what happened was Bucky's fault. He didn't have a choice. He wasn't in control. And it freakin' broke my heart.
The part where Steve finds out that the Winter Soldier is in fact Bucky was one of the most heart breaking moments of all. Seriously. Steve seeing Bucky without the mask HURT. The absolute shock in his eyes, the confusion as he faces his friend..... Because he knows its impossible - how can Bucky be here? How can he here?? he died. He fell and it was Steve's fault. He can't be here. But he is. And something like hope sparks in Steve, even in the confusion. He hardly dares to believe it as he says his friends name. And then we get the knives-in-your-heart reply that made everyone want to cry and scream and bury themselves in a blanket.


Steve realizes that, not only is friend alive but he also has no idea they are friends and he has become one of the greatest assassins in history. And even though I knew before this scene, watching Steve find out made it all the more terrible. His friend may be alive, but this, this isn't Bucky. This is the Winter Soldier. And he has no idea who Steve is or why he knows him.

That one little moment on the bridge changes everything.


This scene was the worst. And that includes the 'end of the line' moment. Its when you realize just how much Bucky has been through. He has been beaten down and tortured for SEVENTY YEARS! He's been stripped of identity and control. HYDRA has taken him and turned him into a weapon and he never even had a chance to stop it. They brainwashed and froze him and locked him up like an animal, only releasing him when they had someone to kill. AND EVERY TIME HE TRIED TO FIGHT BACK THEY WOULD WIPE HIM AGAIN!!! Yes I know this. Because Bucky knows what's coming!!! When he says "I knew him," and he's trying so hard to remember who Steve was, what he meant to him, and that HORRIBLE JERK FACE PIERCE SAYS TO WIPE HIM, He knows what's coming! and he knows he can't stop it!! He's probably tried before and he knows by now its no use. They have broken him so much he can't even fight back. 

BUCKY!!!!

I am not ashamed to say I cried in the theater.  I don't think I realized how dear Bucky was to me until I saw him so changed and destroyed. I hate HYDRA for what he did to Bucky. I hate Jerk Face who hurt and manipulated Bucky without blinking an eye. And I hate those horrible men for finding him in the snow and ripping him away from everything he had known just so they could have a weapon. How dare they?? How could they be so horrible? How could they do this to Bucky??? How could they torture and wipe him and make him forget who he is? WHO GAVE THEM THE RIGHT TO DO THIS TO BUCKY???


From that point on I needed all of them to die painfully and I hoped Steve would killed. They were deserve it, the horrible men.

The rest of the movie was really hard for me to watch. Because every time I saw Bucky I was in pain. And every time I saw Steve I was in pain. The only reason I kept my sanity was because the writers were clever enough to add in some comedy so you could have something besides BUCKY!!!!!! running through your mind. Of course, that doesn't mean the bad bits hurt any less. There was this one part especially where Steve has a flash-back to when he and Bucky were quite a bit younger and he's upset and sad and Bucky tell him he's not alone.


 
I choked up and  wanted to yell at Steve that he could still save Bucky. That's the only time I was upset with Sam. Sam tells Steve that the guy Bucky is now... he isn't the kind you save, he's the kind you stop. And then I wanted to yell at Sam. I know Sam was just trying to protect Steve because Steve was his friend, but I still wanted to shout at him. "NO! Steve has to save Bucky! Shut up!!" And then I remembered why I love Steve so much. STEVE DOESN'T GIVE UP. He knows Bucky is dangerous, that he doesn't remember who he used to be, that he's been brainwashed and made into this new man. But he doesn't care. He needs to believe that somewhere Bucky is still THERE. That somehow in this soldier his best friend will be able to hear him. Because he still blames himself for what happened to Bucky. And losing him again is unthinkable. Not when there is a chance that he could be saved. So he still fights for Bucky. He doesn't stop. And I think he was incredibly brave.

Though the bit where Bucky begins to remember was the hardest on me, the scene at the end where Steve has his last battle against Bucky is a very close second. I was gripping the chair and trying hard not to sob and scream BUCKY! over and over. I don't understand how someone with such little screen time can cause me so much pain, but he did. Because at this point Bucky has been wiped and he shouldn't remember seeing Steve on the bridge or anything else about him. But he does. You can tell that Bucky knows Steve. Or.... he remembers knowing Steve. The fact is, he hasn't felt in so long that feeling at all confuses and frightens him. It makes him doubt himself. It makes him think. and he doesn't like it. Because it hurts too much. So he tries to remember the mission. Steve is his mission; Steve needs to be STOPPED. But even when Bucky is trying to kill him, Steve doesn't give up. Steve doesn't stop hoping that maybe he can reach his friend, that somehow he can break him out of this thing he has been trapped in.
 
 

 
This whole time I was crying and whispering 'remember, remember, remember....' over and over. My feels had reached their max and I was having trouble breathing. And then Steve..... Steve. Steve saves him, just like I knew he would. "I'm with you till the end of the line." I loved that it was that line that finally reached Bucky. That made him stop and remember. To realize this was Steve Rodgers and he was about to kill him. And he might not understand completely, but he know enough. He remembers. All because Steve repeated the promise Bucky had made to him so long ago. "I'm with you till the end of the line, pal." How could he have forgotten?


BUCKY WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? DON'T WALK AWAY! BUCKY NO! STAY! YOU NEED TO STAY!! WHY ARE YOU WALKING AWAY?????? NONONONO!!!!

BUCKY!!!

The Official Ending leaves you feeling a little Melancholy. I loved that Bucky remembered and saved Steve. I loved that in the end he was Bucky. Because I don't think anyone can say that the man who saved Steve is the Winter Soldier. Because he's not. That is Bucky Barnes, a soldier who has been beaten and broken and manipulated and used, and has overcome all the brainwashing because his best friend wouldn't give up on him.  The man who walks away at the end of this film is James Buchanan Barnes. And nothing you say will tell me otherwise. But ..... he does just walk away. And that was highly upsetting. Because the one person who can help him he leaves lying on the shore, all alone. However, because my family are hardcore Marvel Geeks, we stayed till the VERY END of the credits and were rewarded for our patience with the best ten seconds of the film. Ten seconds that give you hope. Ten seconds that make you think just maybe it will be okay.

source

BUCKY!
He's trying to remember!! He wants to remember! HE WANTS TO BE BUCKY AGAIN!!!! 

I was extremely hyper after this. All of us were. We had such a high scale of feels that the second we were in the car we broke into fangirl screaming and waving and OHMYGOSHSTEVEBUCKYIKNEWHIMIWON'TFIGHTYOUENDOFTHELINEI'MGONNADIE!!!

Then we went home and did it again. And we lay awake ranting and giggling and screaming in a whisper "BUCKY!!!'  I didn't sleep much that night. I was too consumed by feels. I still am. I don't think I'll ever stop having feels. The minute I think I'm passed my Winter-Soldier-Pain point, I see another gif or another picture and immediately I'm flailing and weeping and venting and just .....

BUCKY!!!!

This was trying to be a review and it has turned into an "ALLMYFEELS!!!" post. I hope you don't mind. I have been suffering Post-Winter-Soldier-Depression for a good four weeks and I needed to vent. I actually feel a lot better now that I've shared my pain. I think it did me a lot of good. And even though this isn't a very professional review (if a review at all) I hope you enjoyed it anyway. I know I enjoyed writing it.

I leave you with my Ultimate Steve & Bucky song. It give me so many Winter Soldier feels!

 
Rescue me! Show me who I am!
'Cause I can't believe, This is how the story ends
Fight for me! If it's not too late;
help me breathe again
No, this can't be how the story ends


God Bless and have a lovely night.
 
 
~Ben the Robot~

8 comments:

  1. BUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Because I had to say that.

    I don't really know what to say since I said everything last night. I agree with everything.
    I don't think Rodgers was too good or an unbelievable hero out to ruin everyone's fun. And I don't believe he blindly followed orders like I've heard people claim. Like you, I think he is a hero with good morals and I love him even more for that. (I also loved him before he was all huge. I loved the little kid from Brooklyn who stood up to bullies bigger than himself. That's when I first loved him, I doubly loved him when he jumped on the granade. I was even a little disappointed when he was made Captain America, till I realized he was still the same kid from Brooklyn, then I was fine.)
    This movie only made him cooler. I just love how okay he is with being behind everything and not getting a lot of things in the modern world. He's not afraid to admit when he's confused which makes him even more heroic. AND he stood up to Fury, which made me want to hug him. Fury needed someone to tell him to stop being a brat. (Not that he listened, but I think it kind of, made him think. Everyone is scard of him I believe, so I think he was shocked when Rodgers said he didn't like his plan. Now I want Coulson to kick him for what Fury did to him, THEN I shall have happy Fury feels.)
    Bucky is the bestest friend ever. Can you imagine him and Rodgers as kids? Rodgers would be sick all the tiem and not able to play all the games with the other boys, and the other kids would pick on him a lot. Then there is Bucky, who was probably the best at every game and all the girls liked him and the boys wanted him to play all the time but he would always go home after school and sit by Rodger's couch and tell him stories on the days he was too sick to get up. And...and...when The Wizard of Oz came out Bucky insisted they could go together, just the two fo them. And he talked Rodger's mum and dad into letting him, saying he'd look after him and bring him back safe. And they'd go together and sit cowering behind the chairs at the monkeys but neither ever told anyone how scared they were and Bucky would later brag to all the other kids how he and Rodgers got to stay up late alone with no parents. And THAT is why he got that reference and looked so proud of himself in the Avengers. And now I have given myself mixed emotion feels.

    Good Bye,

    Jerk
    (I don't think we ever decided who was who, so I will keep using Jerk and switch to Punk later if we figure it out.)

    Jim the Space Adventurer.

    (EEP! We HAVE to meet someone someday who will get the Ben and Jim think. And he HAS to be a doctor. And he HAS to use the Star Trek reference. That needs to be one of our life goals.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. My. Gosh!!! You have given me so many Steve and Bucky feels - and I thought I couldn't have anymore!! I was sitting here, grinning like an idiot the whole time I was reading your comment. Of COURSE that is how it was. Everyone loved Bucky, everyone wanted to be Bucky's friend, and everyone wanted him to be around all the time. But Bucky didn't care about any of that. All he cared about was that he was STEVE'S best friend.

      I think your Wizard of Oz story has made me cry happy/sad tears and I need it on pinterest so I can pin it. GOSH I LOVE THEM!!!!!!

      We must meet that person. We must, we must!

      Delete
  2. Hi there.... I stumbled across your blog while googling "sad Bucky" images and wow, have you ever so eloquently expressed exactly how I feel about Bucky Barnes and The Winter Soldier and Cap. The only thing I really don't line up with perfectly is that I was... not quite as emotional in the theater. But that's because I tend to be reserved in public. As soon as I get my hands on the DVD, you will find me watching it while sobbing quietly in front of the television. But the rest, yep. With you to the end of the line. :) There's something wonderfully heroic about Cap and tragic about Buck and that their strong friendship is what finally brings Bucky back to himself, at least for the moment, is so heartwarming. I love friendship and brotherhood stories and this is nearly the epitome of both, and why I love the movies so much. I also love that Cap is a pure hero very much in the vein of Aragorn. He may not be a king in hiding but he's certainly one whose right to lead is earned through the strength of his character and the rightness of his actions.

    Did you make the "But I knew him" image? If so, may I repost it, with credit, to my LJ and tumblr? That was just exactly the moment I've been searching high and low for. If not, no problem.

    Again, thanks for sharing your thoughts on the movie and giving me the opportunity to think, "Someone understands me!!!!!" :D

    cairi
    (cairistiona7 on livejournal and tumblr; just plain "cairistiona" at various LOTR fanfic sites like Stories of Arda and fanfiction-net)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Cairi :) Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, it means a lot. Its always nice to find someone who agrees with you on things like this. (And you like LOTR?? High-five!!!) Bucky and Steve are so wonderful. I LOVE friendship stories and theirs is especially brilliant. When I say I was emotional in the theatre.... some of it was internal. Like screaming in my mind. *grin* I wasn't a *complete* mess. lol.

      As for your question about the picture. I originally found it on pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/pin/373658100306074834/, and then I fixed up with the quote on picmonkey. So I suppose it is mine, to a certain extend, and I wouldn't mind you using it. However, if you want to double check with the original owner I totally understand. Otherwise, SURE! Repost away :)

      thanks again for stopping by!!! God Bless :D :D

      Bella

      Delete
  3. OMG I adored your review! You are A-MA-ZING!!!! THANKS FOR THIS!!

    P.S. I'm a grobanite too! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I just watched Winder Soldier and I cried soon HARD! For BUCKY! I didn't even watched the first Captain America and I just can't stop winning weeping for Bucky!!QAQ
    The second when the face mask drops, I had an idea that that person might be someone Captain America used to know, probably Bucky, but when I really saw Bucky's not-any-more-smiley face, I am instantly crushed. I started sobbing silently and whispers: Bucky, Bucky, oh... I can't believes how that warm boy became a person that can says "Who the hell is Bucky" such coldly. And After that, my tears just can't stop.
    Then Bucky is sitting on the chair getting his artificial arm repaired, and his eyes literally killed me. The sadness and the struggle on his face, OMG! I just can't stand it! At that point, I wished all of the avengers can breaks through the room and save Bucky and return him to Captain America. I just can't stand that pair of eyes. So weak but also, have such a strong faith(But then why did you walk away from Captain America at the end!!???!! WHY!)His eyes told me what he used to be and how much pain did he suffered. Then that Jerk commands to wipe him clean again and he is forced to lock back to the chair, my heart crumbles, and when I saw the look on his face when those huge thing falls on his head and he starts screaming so painful desperately, my heart shatters into thousands of pieces.
    It's so good I actually watched it on my computer at my house because I can grab a blanket and duck my face in and I can cry freely.
    Then at the end, when Steve closes his eyes, I know that he is still blaming himself. He is terribly sorry and desperate for letting his best buddy fall down the bridge 70 years ago, and he thinks that it is all his fault to lead to such a result. This once again broke me. It must be a extremely, unbearable torture to see your best buddy, that you once failed to save, now turned into such a cold-blooded monster, hitting on your face again and again. It must feels sooooooo BAD. Then Steve says: I am with you till the end of the line and he falls. Then one I saw Bucky dragging him on to the shore, I hold my breathe and then I felt soon happy! NOTHING CAN BREAK SUCH A FRIENDSHIP! Not even time, not even torture, nothing! NOTHING CAN BREAK THEIR RELATION!
    At the very end, when I saw Steve is going to find Bucky, I can't be more hopeful.

    Will there be a Captain America 3? I really wish Bucky can return.

    I think the actor for Bucky is really a genius person. How his facial expression changes from warm to cold and to confusion just fascinates me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You want feels? Watch this.....Warning you will crrrryyyyyyy ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oae1RTqdX

    I saw CATWS and its been a long time since I saw the first CA. So I had to watch the CA and then watch CATWS again. That was probably the worst thing I could do...Gaaaaawwwd the feels.

    I paid close attention to the 1st movie after Steve rescues Bucky. I started to notice subtle changes in Bucky's personality and demeanor it was really interesting. Especially the part when he was sniping Hydra soldiers and kills the one that was about to shoot Steve. Steve has a look on his face like "Holy Sh*t!!"Then he realizes its Bucky but he still looks a bit wary despite thanking Bucky. Now when everybody is gettting upset about the Winter Soldier being Bucky I knew he was eventually going to be okay even if it wasn"t in this film. Becaaaauuuse... A scene popped up in mind from the first CA. When Dr. Erskine is talking to pre-serum Steve and says:

    "The serum amplifies everything that is inside so, good becomes great...bad becomes worse."

    As you know the serum turned Schmidt into a monster and Steve into basically Hercules. So obviously even though Bucky was given a bastardized version of the serum at the core he was a very good man he did not turn into Schmidt. But unfortunately the bastardized serum had a different effect.

    That bit of knowledge was the only thing preventing me from being an absolute blubbering mess.

    Steve and Bucky are one of my fav besties in the Marvel world. Love the fact that they have such great actors portraying them.

    So there's my nerdy little insight.

    One more thing if you wanna read some really good fanfic go here --> https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10622011/1/No-More-Pain

    Its a post CATWS read about Bucky finding himself. Very very good story but be warned it gets really heavy in spots due to trama related issues. Trigger warning as well due to that. It is is NOT a slash fic. It just shows the strong brotherly connections the two have with one another.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You want feels? Watch this.....Warning you will crrrryyyyyyy ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oae1RTqdX

    I saw CATWS and its been a long time since I saw the first CA. So I had to watch the CA and then watch CATWS again. That was probably the worst thing I could do...Gaaaaawwwd the feels.

    I paid close attention to the 1st movie after Steve rescues Bucky. I started to notice subtle changes in Bucky's personality and demeanor it was really interesting. Especially the part when he was sniping Hydra soldiers and kills the one that was about to shoot Steve. Steve has a look on his face like "Holy Sh*t!!"Then he realizes its Bucky but he still looks a bit wary despite thanking Bucky. Now when everybody is gettting upset about the Winter Soldier being Bucky I knew he was eventually going to be okay even if it wasn"t in this film. Becaaaauuuse... A scene popped up in mind from the first CA. When Dr. Erskine is talking to pre-serum Steve and says:

    "The serum amplifies everything that is inside so, good becomes great...bad becomes worse."

    As you know the serum turned Schmidt into a monster and Steve into basically Hercules. So obviously even though Bucky was given a bastardized version of the serum at the core he was a very good man he did not turn into Schmidt. But unfortunately the bastardized serum had a different effect.

    That bit of knowledge was the only thing preventing me from being an absolute blubbering mess.

    Steve and Bucky are one of my fav besties in the Marvel world. Love the fact that they have such great actors portraying them.

    So there's my nerdy little insight.

    One more thing if you wanna read some really good fanfic go here --> https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10622011/1/No-More-Pain

    Its a post CATWS read about Bucky finding himself. Very very good story but be warned it gets really heavy in spots due to trama related issues. Trigger warning as well due to that. It is is NOT a slash fic. It just shows the strong brotherly connections the two have with one another.

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things