Thursday, October 17, 2013

A song you hear often on the radio

Day 17 of the Absurdly Long Challenge. A song you often hear on the radio. I dunno why but every time I turn on the radio I get this song. EVERY TIME.


There is a cover of this song by Gavin Mikhail that I actually really like, but this version kind of annoys me. And because of a bad experience that included a skipping CD and an over-crowded van I have a hard time listening to it. Because the refrain gets on my nerves. I hear it go off

Now You're just Somebody that I used to Know!!

and I'm just like..... 

that  line again? Really? 


So yeah, I do like it but not all the time and not four times in a row. And it is upsetting that it stalks my radio - if I happen to turn on the radio which isn't often.

And now


Good bye!!! I'll return tomorrow :)

God Bless!
~Bella


You didn't have to stoop so low/ have your friends collect your records and then change your number/ I guess that I don't need that though/ Now you're just somebody that I used to know!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, come on. It's a nice song. Remember, there's that awesome version with the Doctor and River music video. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually its because of River and The Doctor that I love it so much :)

      Delete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things