Monday, October 7, 2013

A Song that Reminds you of an event.

Once again I'm going to post a Josh Groban song; this song reminds me of the night I went to go see him and got a whole night of his music live. It was one of the best days I've ever had. He actually walked right past our row and sang just steps away from our seat. It was amazing. 
I want to free your heart
I want to see your heart
Please don’t keep your heart hidden away
I love Josh :)

I promise you'll get a real post from me soon. For now, toda-la. Don't forget to enter my Giveaway, the end is nigh!

God Bless
~Bella




You’re a wonder, how bright you shine /A flickering candle in a short lifetime/ A secret dreamer that never shows/ If no one sees you then nobody knows

2 comments:

  1. *Knuckle-bump* Josh is the bestest! :)
    Hey, can I enter your giveaway? Cause I'm gonna. Tomorrow....if that's cool.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things