Wednesday, October 2, 2013

BOOYA Day 2!

Guys, its day two of the Song Challenge and I am required to pick a song that causes me to shout;
When I hear it, even from a distant. I discovered that there are many songs that make me do this so I had a hard time narrowing it down to one. But finally I did. And the Song I chose is "Little Red Riding Hood" By Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs. Something about this song feels me with angst and the
need to punch something. It is a terrible song
\
AwOOooooooSQUAWK! 

In my opinion this is not even a song. I don't know what it is, but it isn't singing. Maybe its a hedgehog squealing. Or an alien cube in a good mood. Anyway, that's my least favorite song. I hope you all hated it.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!!

God Bless!! 
~Bella



Here Comes Little Red Riding Hood, aWOOOOOOaWOOOOSquawk!!

2 comments:

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things