Friday, October 11, 2013

A Song from your favorite band

Time for a Fast Post!!

Today I must post a song from my favorite band. I've chosen a song from Boyce Avenue, a band I have recently become very fond of. They can make any song pretty - they're the reason I tend to like some of the songs I do. This is a special favorite of mine.

We are Never Ever Getting Back Together
The first time I heard this song was by Boyce which is part of the reason I like it so much. I like Taylor's version too, but this one will always have a special place in my heart. It is so pretty and sad :'(


Okay that's all. Also, this is your final chance to enter my giveaway. So.... take it.


Now I'm off to bake cookies, eat pie and assume fangirl stage with my best friend. Goodbye y'all!

God Bless!
~Bella

1 comment:

  1. This is still one of my more favourite songs they do. It's amazing how such an upbeat, funny song can be interpreted in such a sad way. :)

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things