Sunday, February 1, 2015

COMING SOON


The party starts tomorrow you guys!!!! I hope yous are all ready 8-)

RULES! (These will be posted again tomorrow in case anyone misses them)

LINK BACK TO MY BLOG!

Day One: Tag!! Anyone and everyone participating Must do the tag. No exceptions.

Day Two: You will pick your favorite movie (or book. or both.) and explain why it is your favorite.

Day Three: FREE DAY!!!!!! You will pick a favorite dwelling from Middle Earth and talk about it. (you don't have to do too much. Just say why it is your favorite. Why you would want to live there or why you THINK you would be there.)

Day Four: Pick a favorite character and talk about him. (if you can't pick just ONE you are allowed to do more. Go crazy. Be my guest.)

Day Five: This is a free day on which you can do whatever you want to long as it relates to Tolkien. Go wild!!!! Draw some fan art! Do some coloring or writing (poooooems!)!!! Make a Video or Cosplay! Get creative here! (If none of the suggestions above move and grove you, do something else creative and fun. This is the Final Day. Make it epic!)


Gimli

THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!

 You can participate even if you don't have a blog! You can guest post on mine. You can write it out via email, or write it out over on END OF THE LINE and I will publish it (or it's link!) here. Just write me and tell me what you want to do, I WILL MAKE IT WORK. bellawriter98 (@gmail.com )

Pippin


PEACE OUT LOSERS!


*slides off car*
 
 
 
Bella

3 comments:

  1. Promoting the heck out of this on my site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DIS LOOKS SO COOL. XD I am sorely tempted to do a guest post.... I shall at least be commented lots!!!

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things