Saturday, February 28, 2015

"Dude! That's Twice!!"

I got tagged with the Liebster Award by two different people.

I am not going to do Twenty-Two Random facts about myself. Just putting that out there right now. Eleven is quite enough.

 RULES!

Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.

Answer the eleven question that the blogger gives you

Give eleven random facts about yourself

Nominate eleven other bloggers and let them know

Make eleven questions for them to answer
 
 
 
Bloggers that nominated me are Jackie-face and Treskie-face.
 
 
Okay. I'm doing the eleven facts first. Shut up. I'm obeying all the rules.
 
 
ELEVEN RANDOM FACTS:
 
 
1.) I love making music videos for my fandoms
 
2.) I am actually trying to be a writer this year. I don't know if I'm doing a great job but I am trying and that is a good start.
 
3.) I got a ton of fabulous make up for Christmas. I only had it a couple months and from one day to the next it disappeared.  It was sad. I had a sad.
 
4.) I prefer warm fuzzy blankets to robes
 
5.) I have a fascination with Gladiators
 
6.) My favorite pass time is vidding. I love vidding.
 
7.) My Favorite pass-time Other then vidding is reading and writing. I'm not a highly active person.
 
8.) I feel like I should be active more so I take my sister to the park a lot and run around with them.
 
9.) I love swinging on swings and singing the Winnie the Pooh song. Complete with the feet motions.
 
10.) I love Taylor Swift's new CD 1989. It is good. There are a few swears but it is good.
 
11.) I have fabulous pajama's with red and blue bubbles on them.  
 
 
Jack's Questions:
 
 
1. Have you ever listened to the Snoopy vs. The Red Baron songs?

Hehe. Yes.

 2. What's tatters?

The word? If its the word than it means bits of cloth or clothing all torn and ragged. If it is Sam Gamgee's Taters, then it is Potatoes. 8-D

 3. What would be your opening lines to your Great American Novel?

"Never in all his life had he seen an elephant so huge standing in a house so small."

I don't even know.

 4. Are you over Tadashi yet?

So much sad


 5. How well can you crash a plane?

I've never tried to crash a plane as I am a bit addicted to my life but if I had to I would probably do it about as well as Tin-Tin.

 6. What color are the socks you're wearing right now?

*Peers at toes* Boring black socks. Very boring.

 7. What is the one thing you always carry with you and why?

An apple or chocolate granola bar because I am always hungry.

 8. Are you six foot something with a scary nose?
 
No. I am a tiny Hobbit child with a small cute little nose and un-intimidating features. It's annoying.

 9. What's the stupidest thing you ever done which inflicted pain on yourself?
 
This is a really weird question. Okay I got something. I used to play Mercy with my sisters. THAT GAME IS STUPID.

 10. Do foods which don't go bad scare you?

yes. They are inhuman.

Are you trying to poison me?


 11. How well do you get along with cockroaches?
 
 
 We aren't on speaking terms since the incident with the moon.
 
Treskie's Questions

 1.) Will you join me in my quest to destroy all the things?

 *shuffles feet.* ALL the things?? Surely you can't mean ALL the things. That is a bit much... I will surely destroy some of the things. Certainly the most vexing things.
 
2.) Wizards or witches?

Wizards. Witches terrify me.

3.) Are sweet dreams made of these or are you one to disagree?

Ha! I don't DREAM.


just kidding. Of course I dream. Strange have been my dreams of late...



4.) Have you ever heard of Ninjago? (Apparently it's lego. I have yet to see it.)

Due to my friend Hannah I have heard of it. It doesn't much appeal to me though.

5.) Do you collect sporks?

 
Nope.

6.) What were your favorite toys as a kid? 
WEEBLES WOBBLES BUT THEY DON'T FALL DOWN.

7.) If you had a choice, would you hang out with Frodo or Merry?
I think I would hang out more with Merry. Merry is a younger sort of hobbit and he seems more carefree and ridiculous. Frodo was always a bit more serious about life ,even in the Shire before the Ring changed his world. I love the hobbit and he would be my dear friend but I think I would hang out more with Merry.

8.) In your opinion are ticks worse than spiders?

Yes. Ticks get in under your skin and suck your blood like tiny vampire bugs and I hate them.

9.) Sherlock meets Shawn Spencer, what is the first thing he would deduct?

Shawn Spencer. Insecure, Neurotic. Egotistical. Has serious commitment issues and problems with authority. Liar. Cheater. Rebel. Hates change and facing big problems. Immature and erratic. Illogical. Walks heavily on left leg in an attempt to look cool. Has daddy issues. Is violently in love with strange blond cop. Very clever and stupid at the same time.

10.) Can you list the fifty states? 
Bad lip reading

 *taps microphone*
Alabama, and Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, and more. Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana Iowa, only 36 more to go! Next New Hampshire and New Jersey, now way down Mexico, there's New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, now let's see, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee. Texas and there's Utah, Vermont, I'm almost through! Virginia and there's Washington and West Virginia, too! Could Wisconsin be the last state or is it 49? No, Wyoming is the last state of the fifty states that rhyme. *DUM DE DE DUUUUUUUUM*
 

11.) What is your opinion on blue inked pens? Yea or nay?
 
 
WE HAVE A GIF FOR PENS
YEA. SO MUCH YEA. I love blue pens! But isn't it infuriating when you're doing school and have used a blue pen for half your test and get up for one freaking second to get lunch and come back and its gone and suddenly black ink pens are the only pens that have ever existed in the history of the planet?? That drives me nuts. 
 
YAY! Time to play tag. I hate playing tag. I don't know who has been tagged yet, so if you were already tagged you don't have to do this.
 
Kat.
 
Ivy
 
 
 
 
.... That is only Five. How many am I supposed to tag?? Eleven. Eleven of you suckers.
 
Sorry my brain is too dead to think of six more people. You're all on your own.
 
QUESTIONS.
 
 
Do you like Mint?
 
Have you ever been on a motor boat?
 
Do you like Cinnamon in your Cocoa?
 
Have you seen The Court Jester?
 
Do you write?
 
Firefox, Chrome, or the Big e?
 
Do you read comic books?
 
Do you like Ice skating?
 
Do you like strawberries and scones?
 
Fantasy or Action Adventure?
 
Movies or TV shows?
 
 
 
BISH BASH BOSH DONE!!!!!!!! Goodnight. It's late. I'm tired. Have fun with my tag!
 
Peace out y'all!!!!
 
 
*slides off car*
 
 
 
Bella

4 comments:

  1. DUDE! YOU'VE SEEN THE COURT JESTER?!?!?!?!?! *flails and cries*

    Also, an epic post as always. I approve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAY I'M BACK FROM LONG(ish) ABSENCE! So since I didn't do this on Treskie's blog I shall do it here. But first of all, your answers and such are great EXCEPT the one about Ninjago. *cries in the corner*

    Okay eleven facts quick quick!

    1. I like Ninjago so much. 2. I wish I weren't such an introvert. 3. I'm 18 now. 4. I don't wanna be 18. 5. I have a Robin Hood tag. 6. I also have a Kili tag. 7. I love BH6. 8. I have two more books in British Lit. 9. I'm tired. 10. I have a hair stick that is carved like Aragorn's sword. Yeah it's awesome. 11. I love Which Wich? restaurant so much.

    OKAY QUESTIONS.

    Do you like Mint? Sure, I guess.

    Have you ever been on a motor boat? MAHA YESSSS. AND I'VE BEEN TUBING BEHIND ONE SO MUCH FUNNNN.

    Do you like Cinnamon in your Cocoa? I've actually never had it. Why have I never had this?

    Have you seen The Court Jester? Nope. Never heard of it.

    Do you write? Yes. I do. Sometimes I wish I didn't.

    Firefox, Chrome, or the Big e? The Big E surprisingly enough.

    Do you read comic books? Does Calvin & Hobbes count?

    Do you like Ice skating? YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

    Do you like strawberries and scones? YES. I like them both at least, I'm not sure about together because I've never had them together. But both are delicious.

    Fantasy or Action Adventure? Hm. I like both. Whichever is really well-written.

    Movies or TV shows? I like more movies than I do TV shows (I haven't actually watched that many TV shows) but I like the premise of TV shows better. More time to flesh out characters and plots and awesome stuff.

    OKAY HANNAH OUT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks : ) This is the third time I've been nominated for this award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "All you suckers," ROTFLOL, that made me laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things