Monday, February 9, 2015

LOTR Blog Party Day Five - FREE DAY!!!!!!!!!!



Remember that fabulous stuff I was supposed to publish on Saturday? Well here it is fellows! And I thank you kindly for being so patient with me 8-)

Le Me as Random Rohrrim Maid



Le me Loves her Fabulous Rohirrim Dress




Le me as can be extra sassy in her Fabulous Rohirrim Dress.


 
 it was so much fun hanging out among the trees in le fabulous dress
Le me could twirl and it would spin out epically.
I loved le fabulous dress. .
 
 
Le me getting wet in the snowy lands of Rohan and giggling about it because it is SO Fabulous  
 
 It was very cold.
Really


See Le me's Epic Dress and shirt? see Le epic belt? See how fabulous I am?



Le me as the Fabulous Elf-Lady.



Le me posing against tree and wishing she had a jacket.


Le me thinks the sky is beyond fabulous.


Le me REALLY LOVES epic Eleven sword.


Le me is having SO MUCH FUN with epic, fabulous sword. HACK DOWN ALL THE TREES!!


Le me had to take fabulous sword into the Elven Kingdom.
It required walking down the Public street in epic Elven costume with epic sword
I got lots of odd looks from bewildered, normal people 
It was so much fun.

LE ME IS NOW A HOBBIT!



Le Me loves, loves, loves being an adorable hobbit-child. Look at Le epic, cute braids. Le me looks ten.

 Le me had the grandest time as a hobbit. I got to eat food and wear capes
I also got to look little and not be scolded
Le me got to eat apples.
 Le me had a faaaaaaabulous time.

Le me having a grand old time in fabulous cape. This cape be FABULOUS.


Le me has epic, brilliant Sting. Le me loooooooooooves epic beautiful Sting. Le me must hunt down orcs now. And chop off many head.

 

WELL THAT'S IT! HOPE YOU HAD TONS OF FUN! PEACE OUT Y'ALL!


*slides off car*
 
 
 
Bella

11 comments:

  1. OH MAN THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL. HAHA I HAD TO GIGGLE MUCHLY ESPECIALLY AT YOU AS LE HOBBIT CHILD.

    Oh man. You are so adorable. XD I can't hahahaha these are so great. SO GREAT. YOU SHOULD DO MORE STUFF LIKE THIS.

    Seriously though, you are totally adorable. I love these so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BEING A HOBBIT CHILD IS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!

      Aw, thank you 8-) I like being adorable.

      BY THE WAY FLASHPOINT IS KILLING ME

      Delete
  2. This is SO cool! and seeing the snow oh I WISH it snowed here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. snow is nice. We haven't had a GOOD snowstorm in ages. It's sad.

      Delete
  3. *is very not jealous of the swords* *gives up pretending*

    I absolutely love your skirts!! Once, I made a version of Éowyn's green dress once - but I gave it away to a cousin.

    *smiles* It looks like you had fun - and it was certainly 'fabulous'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Le Sting is faaaaaaabulous 8-)

      I know!! Aren't the skirts beautiful?? I need to have an LOTR costume party or something and totally dress up for it. Maybe on March 25.....

      Delete
  4. You are so freakin' adorable! Loved this post so much. :) you look extremely young as the hobbit version of yourself. It's cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *flips hair* well I've always thought myself adorable but thanks for the clarification 8-D

      I look like I'm eight. I'd make a good Lark

      Delete
  5. We miss you. Can we come back and play with you? You make good Lord of the RIngs people. And we like your sword.

    Sammy, John, and Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you two my lovely little Hedgehogs (and Moose)! We must go to the meadow when we see each other next.

      MY SWORD IS BRILLIANT ISN'T IT?

      Delete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things