Saturday, February 7, 2015

LOTR BLOG PARTY LAST DAY = POSTPONED


Apparently I have terrible luck with Blog Parties. Yesterday I had something really, really fun and fabulous planned out but before I could do my fun and fabulous thing we got a freak wind storm and the electricity in the neighborhood got knocked out. So I had no internetz. And no way to blog.  Which was upsetting.

So today I was going to do the REALLY fun, fabulous thing and then blog about all the fun I had, but unfortunately this type of fun requires going outside and dancing around in fun clothing.... And guess what? It is dumping rain. DUMPING. Like, Dumping, dumping, like Zeus has buckets and buckets of water and is letting lose his fury on our poor little town.


WHAT IS THE ATROCITY

It's windy too. And horribly cold. And horribly wet. So... now I can't do my fabulous post.

I am so upset. I really wanted to do this fabulous post. I was so excited to show how fabulous I was.

I thought about doing the fabulous thing in-doors but it just wouldn't be the same and I want this to be epic. I've put a lot of work into this, I want it done right. So, you know what? I hosted this blog party and made it possible, so I'm going to bend the rules a little bit. I'm going to do my fabulous post on MONDAY

It had to be done

I wont do any posting between now and then, that way I will still have a row of LOTR posts one right after the other and I wont break my pattern.



I shall go now. I thank you for your patience. See you on Monday! Peace out y'all!

TO DEATH AND DESTRUCTION AND THE WORLDS ENDING!


*slides off car*
 
 
 
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things