Friday, February 1, 2013

TAG I'm it!!!!



Shockingly enough, I've been awarded!!!! Lovley Jack awarded me over at her blog, so thank you Jack!

First off - Eleven Facts about myself.

1) I am an actress.

2) I have often been found acting four or five roles at a time in my bedroom which is actually my stage. This worries my sisters.

3) I love blogging.

4) I laugh at people who think having two or three children is an accomplishment.

5) I am uninhibited, especially in acting class.

6) I love musicals. My favorite is "Phantom of the Opera." I grew up on that musical and new almost every song by age seven.

7) I have nine sisters and one brother. One big, homeschooled Italian family. 

8) I find it odd that "homeschooler" and "homeschooled" get underlined by spell check but homeschooling doesn't.

9) I am not an author. Its more of a hobby than anything - if I'm never published that is OK. I'm more intent on being an actress

10) My favorite books are by Diana Wynn Jones and Owen Franscis Dudley.

11) I have magic hair that glows when I sing.

 I shall now answer questions.

1) Do you collect Sporks? - (I hope that is the right word...)

No. I've never felt the need for a Spork.

2) Would you be an author if you had to write with a quill and ink or would you give up and become a knight instead?

I am not an Author. I am a writer. However, the only book I ever finished was written by hand, so I don't know if I'd give up on ink and quill. It would just take a VERY LONG TIME.

3) Do you have a puppy and if so can I come play with it?

I have one puppy and one doggy who acts like a puppy - you most certainly can come play with them.

4) What is your opinion on spiders?



6) Why do you think there is a debate between apples and oranges?

Apples are red, Oranges are orange. One of them is wrong but no one is sure which. -(The Apples name seems a bit suspicious to me though.)

7) Should chocolate have oranges in it or should they be kept safely as oranges in oranges and chocolate as chocolate?- ( I hope I said that right...)

Keep chocolate as chocolate. No orange taste please. *Ew*

8) Which British Actor would you like to meet?

Um... Benedict Cumberbatch would be good or Martin Freeman... I'm gonna say.... Um... Colin Morgan keeps popping into my head, so probably him.

9) Do you garden in January?

 Nope. I don't garden in July either. Gardening isn't really my thing. Unless the garden is a magical garden.

10) What would you do if green snowflakes fell from the sky?

Rush off to find the TARDIS. The Doctor must be here somewhere. Either that or someone dyed the clouds green as a sick joke.

11) Would you fight a one-handed troll?

Why on earth did I even get into that position? I hate trolls!! But yes, I would fight one, hopefully I'd have a Bilbo to help me with that.

My turn! Eleven question for my Tagged peoples.

1) Will you watch black-and-white movie?

2) If you could choose between Middle Earth and Narnia where would you go?

3) What is one place you'd like to visit?(or revisit as the case may be)

4) You discover a dragons egg under your bed. What is the first thing you do?

5) How would you describe a hero?

6) Do you like acting and if so, would you take an acting class with me?

7) What is your favorite type of book?

8)Do you carry/own a sonic screwdriver?

9) Would you run away with Peter Pan?

10) Do you like the old, legend-like fairy tales?

11) What is the craziest thing you've ever done?

I tag-

Cait
Eowyn
Maria
Emma
John

and anyone else who wants to do it :-)


Oi, what are you.... oh you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

8 comments:

  1. You are a crazy person, Bella-bud. :) I loved the way you answered your questions. They made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Bella, you are so funny. I love being weird with you. I hope that you do another post soon, since your posts always make me laugh.

    God Bless
    Tiny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, so nice of you! I appreciate the tag sooo much...buuuut. We're not taking tags at the moment (aw, party crusher aren't I?!). But I LOVED your answers. I'm am the same way with spiders. They're vicious little creatures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay. I just thought you deserved a tag - you don't have to do it :-) But if you ever feel in the need to answer bizarre questions, you can do it then. No hurry.

      God Bless!

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for tagging me!! Waaaay too much fun. : )

    Here's the link to my answers. http://inklingspress.blogspot.com/2013/02/i-love-tags-muchly.html

    Thanks again! (Love the blog, btw!!!)
    Eowyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant me, I just realized what your header is of.

    YOU HAVE NEVER FELT THE NEED FOR A SPORK?!!!! Oh, poor you. You've missed out on so much.

    Okay, you havve a puppy. Be right over.

    Hello, Al Capone of spiders. Shall we burn down some houses?

    Colin Mogan...Aye, I will meet him with you.

    John says thanks for the tag. He is very excited to do it.


    And lastly, aye, I have a new book. *Grin*

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's fun. :)

    But, I haz not been tagged. I iz feeling so sad. :(

    Just kidding. Wait and see, though. Next time I'm tagged, I shan't tag you! I may do this anyway, for fun. So there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was trying to leave some good blogs open for Maria. Plus I didn't know how long it has been since you were tagged. I'd love to see you do this so - TAG!!! Go do so :)

      Delete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things