Friday, February 22, 2013

Washington's Birthday and a Cover song

First I'd like to wish you all a very happy February 22 - today is Washington's Birthday! *Happy-Birthday to you*
I know the quality isn't so good but I couldn't resist sharing this. It is funny anyway.
Second -
I'm feeling adventurous today and will be sharing a cover of "I'm not that girl." from Wicked. I'm singing and I thought I did fairly well.
"I'm not that Girl." - Cover

My second music/Fan video is coming along very well - it is really my first Official video since the real First One was incredibly short - 19 seconds :-/ (I still love it though. "Demons Run..." EEP!") My question - Do you want to see this music video when its done, even if it is a Fan video?? Also, do you want to hear some more covers and, if so, do you have any requests for a certain song you'd like to hear me sing?

recently I've been listening to -

I LOVE Josh Groban's new CD!!!! One of my favorite songs is this one -

Happy in my Heartache

"I can't find a reason, to be happy in this heart-ache..." :'( It makes me feel so achy and sad inside. Especially the end. I also really enjoy Taylor Swift - I just can't listen to too much of her at a time. The only thing I find a bit annoying is that she never knows how to end a song. Instead she repeats the refrain or ends with how the song began. "We were both young when I first saw you..." If I listen to her for a long amount of time that starts irritating me. But if I listen to her CD all the way through once, I thoroughly enjoy it, with no irritations.

Lastly -Our public library is hosting an Avengers movie for free. So my sisters and I are going to see The Avengers again, on the 'big screen' for free. We even get pizza!! Jealous yet? *Grin* Because of this I need to go off. Adios!

God Bless~
Bella



Oi, what are you....oh you just want to comment? Then that's okay, please do! I love comments! But, um, I sort of stalk them.

7 comments:

  1. I just found out that Merlin is on our Syfy channel : )...but they're right in the middle of the series : (

    ~Ivy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well that sucks since you have to start with the first season. Can you find them anyone else? season 1 may be uploaded in parts on youtube....

      Delete
  2. I have thought of doing that too, but often time copyright issues get in the way and I may not be able to see all of the same episode.

    ~Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job with the cover! I've never seen Wicked, but it's a pretty song! :) I like Taylor Swift music at the moment, too. I have little spats where I really like one kind of music, and spats where I like others. At the moment, I like Taylor Swift. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. It is really hard to get the ride device to record ones voice. Camera's make me sound stifled and I hate them. I did the cover on my Puter :) I know what you mean about Taylor Swift. You have to be in the mood for her

      Delete
  4. The Avengers is fantastic! :)

    Brave girl, to post your song. *Pats back.*

    The Doctor Who soundtrack is way better than I thought it would be. :P It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. what do you think of me posting music video's?

      Delete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things