Thursday, February 14, 2013

Its Valentines Day

AND I"M ALIVE!!!!!!


Unfortunately I haven't been feeling too well. Okay. AWFUL. but I'm better now, or at least not so bad, so no worries. I woke up this morning (or afternoon), realized I didn't feel like death anymore and then "IT IS VALENTINES DAY!" I decided to crawl into the blogging world long enough to wish all of you a happy Valentines day :D

Saint Valentine


St Valentines Day always makes me feel rather moody and wishful....
.                                 




*Sigh* So much love  :)

So I hope you all had a nice Valentines day,  I hope it was better than mine. Happy St. Valentine's Day to all of you.  and now I'm off to have yet another nap. 



God Bless!
Bella





Oi, what are you.... oh you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

5 comments:

  1. It's too bad your sick, Bella-bud. *Hides face in hands and takes a few steps back.* :D Get better soon!

    Cute post. Happy Valentines Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE BACK!!!! *waves*

    Cute post dearie. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recover! Recover quickly! Oh, being sick is the most horrible thing. And I love the video. Very sweet. It's one of my favourites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, one of the best Taylor Swift videos ever. Its when her husband comes out those doors and she drops everything...

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things