Saturday, February 16, 2013

Every now and again you get a Saturday....

I think I'm okay now. I really was dreadfully sick there for a bit, I think it was most of the week. I was not okay. At All. But now that I no longer feel horrific I decided to do a post for all you readers.

I listened to Wicked, the edited version (meaning the songs I don't like I skipped) I have decided I enjoy it enough when I'm in the mood. It is actually a pretty good musical and there are some songs I am especially fond of. Such as;


"There's a girl I know.... He loves her so.... I'm not that girl." This song makes me feel really sad inside - It makes me want to curl up with a warm blanket. I have always liked it but I like it even more now.

HOWEVER!!!! I still think The Phantom of the Opera is better. There is something about that musical separates it from the others. I believe it is the best musical ever!

                                                                        


I have never actually read the Redwall Series all the way through. I think I've read 10 of those books. However, I think it is high time I did. Many of my sister grew up on these books and they I think I will be uncultured until I have. So I'm going to start on Martin the Warrior as any proper young...--what do you call a Redwall fan?--... should, and read the series through. I would actually like to read all of them, though I know I am a bit late on the game. Better late then never right?
This is my challenge. And this isn't even all of them. Yikes.

On a very exciting note, I'm making a music video!! I started it when I was well, about a week ago. Because I have been Merlin  inspired lately it is a fan video. I'm excited about it :-) It has been a really fun and challenging -  I do not intend on stopping at one, I want to make as many as possible

For some reason I've been feeling oddly romantic all day. It could be because I didn't get a Valentines Day and now I have the After-Valentines-Day mood. For example

Amy and Rory make me feel very happy and achy 


So do the The Doctor and Rose





"hello..."
"Hello...."
And of course we can't forget....



I'm just super romantic for some reason. This doesn't usually happen to me. It is a little odd. I think I like it.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I'll be doing another post in a couple of days but after that I may slow down just a tad. Lent has started and I'm trying to spend less time on the computer. But don't worry. I'll still be here fairly often :) I know how much you will all miss me if I'm gone too long  *Smile*

God Bless!!
Bella

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your video! Even though I've never seen Merlin...although, the more I hear about the show, the more I really want to see it.

    Oh, once you make one video, you won't be able to stop! And the challenging part is what's so fun about it.

    ~Ivy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Ivy :) I just finished a short video - it was sort of a test run but it was soooo much fun!!! I surely don't want to stop. You should watch some Merlin they are brilliant.

      Delete
  2. Tony!!!

    Amy and Rory!!!

    So much love. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Last Centurion and the Girl who Waited :')

      Delete
  3. Redwall is a wonderful series. I am actually planning on reading all of them now as well. I've read a good many but I want to finish them. Martin the Warrior is one of my favourites.

    Sorry to hear you were sick! I hope you are completely well again very soon.

    And aye, I am on a bit of a Psych spree...to put it mildly.

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things