So instead of doing my original, probably boring post, I will do the Tag instead. I feel like I've been doing nothing but tags since I started blogging, lol :) I wonder why I am so popular.
*Include the award Logo on your blog
*Answer the ten questions posted below
*Make up your own ten questions for the next people
*Nominate blogs and link those you have especially enjoyed reading. The number you select is up to you.
*Notify each individual that you have nominated them.
So no random "I AM SO WEIRD" facts. Good. I'll start with the questions from Treski -
1) Do You like Waffles?
It really depends on my mood and the Day.
2) What does the word "DooooWEEEEOOOOO" mean to you?
DoctOR WHOOOO!!!DoDOOOOOOOooooo... It also makes me remember that I saw "Angels Take Manhattan"last night and I couldn't stop crying, especially near the end.
*Sniffle* I shall never forgive Moffat for this. Never in all of Time and Space. He is cruel and he is trying to destroy the hearts of Whovians :'(
Back to questions -
3) How tall are you?
Um last time I measured I was 5 foot nothing. But that was a while back. Still I'm pretty short.
4) On a scale of one to Ten with Ten being the greatest, how much do you need coffee?
I'll say Two. Two is a good number. Can I have TWO? *cough*nine*Cough, cough*
5) Would you like a Hiddleston Hug?
Oh, Yes PLEASE. that'd be lovely!
6) On an average how many books a year do you read?
Some number over 100. I read Quite often actually.
7) Whose your favorite musical Artist?
I'm going to say Josh Groban. He is amazing. As is his new CD *eep*
8) How do you feel about black and white movies?
I think there was a lot of good in black and white's and sometimes they are THE movies to watch. Its a Wonderful Life, Vivacious Lady, The Artist... I enjoy them.
9) Favorite Type of food?
My food types vary. I like Italian a lot - I'll say Italian but I need other styles mixed in. I can't have JUST ITALIAN all week.
10) Can you count to five..... in Swahili?
Now for my questions!
1) can you fry an egg in a storm at sea while the vessel is under attack?
2) have you ever started a TV show thinking you'd hate it and fall in love with it?
3) Is there a death of a fictional character you still have not gotten over?
4) Do you know why you should never let go of your blanket in outer space?
5) Have you ever done school in your pajama's?
6) What is your view on worms?
7) Have you ever wanted to trade places with your friend for a day?
8) Would you really throw a dart on a map and travel to where it landed?
9) Do you like the TV show "Merlin"?
10) What did you do on 12/21/12, the day the Earth 'should have' ended?
I tag -
I swear, you patient readers, I will not have a tag next time. Next time things will be different. (Ugg I sound like someone in a movie trailer)
Oi, what are you....Oh you just want to comment? Then that's okay, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.