Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Weird Wensday

I AM HERE!!!! *Waves frantically* Miss Me????

I have decided I am going to have Weird Wednesday. I'm going to try and do 5 or more weird/uninhibited things throughout the week and post them on my blog. If I decide that I didn't do anything weird enough to post about then I won't  - I'll wait till the next time! I am doing this mostly to help myself break away from my comfort zone and be bold. I hope it works

1) I walked into Starbucks and ordered my coffee under the name "Rose Tyler"

2) I did a superman leap into the kitchen, threw up my hands and said "I'M HERE!"

3) When I was home alone I turned on some loud music and danced to it while singing at the top of my lungs and lunging about with the broom. Like this


4) I had a cookie in outer space. (or the closest thing to it)

5) I found myself a lovely pair of gloves and named one Dwight and the Other White. I call them by name now.

(the left one is Dwight. Do not call him White. He hates that.)

That's all for now. I have to cuddle up and watch a tragic episode of Doctor Who - Ponds :'(  - Visit me on again Friday. I'll be here *Grin*

God Bless
Bella



Oi what are you.... oh you just want to comment? Then that's okay, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

5 comments:

  1. I like it! Great idea. Being weird is so...naturally awesome. Was the song you sung something like...Chim-chimmeny? ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. or something :-) I was sort of all over with my songs. I probably sounded like a mad women.

      Delete
  2. Did anyone comment on your Rose Tyler name? Did you find fellow Doctor Who fans? That'd be a great way to meet some of them...if there were any.

    Dancing. Hehehehe. Sorry, I am giggling when it comes to dancing at the moment...I spent the night dancing with Nevelle Longbottom. An actually fun dream....and me thinking I didn't know how to dance.

    Your gloves now make me think of Shawn and Gus...yep.

    I don't get the murderers who just lurk around waiting for tea kettles to whistle. Don't they have better things to do? (Obviously not...but still.)

    I have a long story behind watching Elementary. I've been meaning to do a post on it, in fact. As some people have been patting me on the back and others plotting my death. I shoudl get on that before I am strangled, actually. *Grin*

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things