Monday, October 12, 2015

AVM Blog Party -- Rules.




Oooohahaha. Ollo. Tomorrow is day one of my Very Musical Blog Party, so today I am going to post the rules and such like. I will post them tomorrow too, but if you want a head start with your post rules before always help.
RULES!

1.) You must follow my blog to participate
2.)The Blog Party will last ten days and each day will have it's own theme.
3.) If you don't have a Blog, you can Guest Post.
4.) Have fun and don't be nasty. 

Day One: Your favorite Musical.
Day Two; A Musical you have a love/hate relationship with.
Day Three: Choose a Theatre Character to Defend/Discuss
Day Four: Favorite Theatre Females
Day Five: Favorite Theatre Males
Day Six: Your Theatre OTP.
Day Seven: Pick a Character; Choose your Favorite Portrayal
Day Eight: Favorite Antagonist or Villain.
Day Nine: Favorite book-to-musical adaptation
Day Ten: FREE DAY!


So here is how Guest Posting will work. I have another blog that I share with my friend. I can invite people to post on this said blog. I would need your email because that is how I would invite you, and how you would get the link to it. If you are uncomfortable with that, you can just email me your post and I can paste it into my other blog, but I mean, I will still get an email from you and so it's not that different. I would prefer to just invite you to Post. It's way easier and I don't have to go through and fix all the formatting, which is a big thing if I past text from an email. Let's try to go with the invite system :)

ANYWAY! This is my email.

bellawriter98 (@) gmail.com

Ask anything you want and tell me if you are interested in doing a Guest Post. I will send you an invite through your email. Then you can post all you want :-)

That's all! I will post sometime tomorrow! Remember, you can start late! Peace out y'all!



*swings around cape and leaps off stage*



Bella

10 comments:

  1. This looks like an awesome blog party, and the themes for each day look great! I'm looking forward to reading your posts. :-) By "theatre males/females" did you mean characters or actors/singers? Or both?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant characters :) Day Seven you can choose an actor that you liked the best in a certain role, and then talk about him. (You can also talk about *all* your favorite theatre actors on that day, if you really want to.)

      Delete
  2. Okay! Thanks for clearing up the confusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M GOING ON VACATION SOON AND I WASN'T GOING TO POST THEN BUT IT LOOKS LIKE I MIGHT.
    Just a couple questions: we don't have to do all the days, right? And if we have our own blog, we post there? (These are probably all very stupid questions but I just want to make sure I do it right.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to do all the days if you don't want to. And yes, you can totally post on your own blog :)

      Delete
  4. OH OH OH.
    And are free days where we post about whatever we want? Sorry for all the questions, I've just never done one of things sorts of things before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes. The free day means you can fangirl about anything you want as long as it's Musical related.

      Delete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things