I am so glad its Saturday. It means tomorrow morning I can have coffee. lots and lots of coffee, with cookies and donuts. But mostly coffee. You learn to really miss the stuff. And chocolate. Chocolate is always a hard one. Pinterest too. I miss Pinterest. And I miss my tea at night. Though, you know, one does acquire a taste for Hot Water. There's nothing quite like it.
Lol. You can tell its the first week of Lent.
1.) Share 11 facts about yourself
2.) Answer the questions set by your nomination blogger.
11 3 bloggers
4.) Set questions for the nominated bloggers.
1) I hate sharing 11 facts about me. I can never think of anything.
2) I hate springing forward. What's that about?
3) I have started making music videos again.
4) I've started the "Gallagher Girls" series. I am currently on book two and quite liking it.
6) This makes me really want to write a sister story.
7) but I don't know when that is going to happen cause I'm experiencing writers block
8) The worst craving I get during lent are those for Hot chocolate and cookie batter.
9) I am very glad Once Upon a Time is coming back on air tomorrow because that mid-season finale sucked.
10) I am further glad its coming back on a Sunday so I can watch it on ABC
11) I might have another TV show to watch - its about the Revolutionary War and it looks really, really good! And it has Jamie Bell in it as the main character so.... my sister Amy and I might tune into that *grin*
1.) If you had a chance to live in one country in Europe for one year, what country would it be?
I'd want to live in Italy
2.) Do you learn from you mistakes or just tend to forget about them?
I try to learn from my mistakes.
3.) Would you rather live in Middle-Earth, Narnia, Camelot, Panem, or Hogwarts?
4.) Vampire, werewolf or neither?
5.) What are your favorite children's names?
Sam, Annamaria, Peter, Paul and Amy.
6.) What do you believe was the worst time period in history?
The French Revolution
7.) What is the greatest achievement in society to date?
I can't think of a lot of achievements in society today. Which is really sad by the way.
I'm suppose to name three nominees so.....
And the questions for you all are....
1) Do you like Daylight Savings Time?
2) What is one really good series which you have just discovered?
3) Are you a subtle fan-girl or more of a loud excited fangirl like me?
4) Hamburgers or Hot dogs?
5) Do you like wearing sweaters or do you prefer hoodies?
6) Do you like going out in the evening?
7) Did you ever play Truth or Dare and did you like it?
And there you are! Now I'm tired and ready to turn in. before I go, I also did a guest post over at A Wee Bit Obssessive so go check it out! That blog is pretty awesome. *grin*