Saturday, May 4, 2013

Traaaaaaa Laaaaaaa! Its May!.....

This post is three days late, but I want you all to know I haven't forgotten you. I've been really sick for the past few days and I've been sleeping quite a bit. So here's a little hello for all of you :)

Spring is finally here, meaning we've been getting glorious blue skies and sparks of green. SUMMER IS ON ITS WAY!!! I'm very glad. You can only enjoy the snow for so long, ya' know?

What have I been up to recently? Oh, this and that. I've fallen in love with Once Upon a Time, mainly because of Rumpelstiltskin. He is SO AWESOME. Yes he's a bad man, but he isn't Wholly bad. I know there is still good in him. And his back story is really, really sad. He is undoubtedly my favorite character of them all.

My dad has started watching the Original Star Treks again. I am unashamed to say I still enjoy those and I think they are way better than any of the newer ones.
Kirk is the best captain of them all, I swear it.
 

I'm trying to write a play (haha!) as well as a book (Double haha!) so I've been a bit busy. I have to stop editing this chapter. Its okay, just keep going, move on, work on it later. Yeah. Coffee anyone? 
 
I'm trying to finish up my school year, so I may not be posting as much. I want to finish at least in JUNE this year. Last year wasn't such a good scene :) 
 
There you are now. A few updates :) how have you all been? Anything interesting happen to you lately? Any talking Pineapples? tell me all!
 
 
 
 
God Bless!
Bella
 
Its a danerous business walking out your front door. You step into a road. If you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you'll be swept off to.

4 comments:

  1. No...no talking pineapples. But that does make me thing of; "I woke up married to a pineapple. An ugly pineapple....But I loved her." *Sniker.*

    Aw, the original star trek is definitely the best. Captain Kirk is so cool. :D

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture you found. All that trouble with those tribbles. :)

    Good to know you're feeling better. I came on and was like, "My, this blog is now green. And Gif-y." Somehow I has missed all your edits for the past few weeks. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... do you think its TOO Gif-t?

      Delete
  3. Awww, sorry to hear you've been sick, Bella. Are you feeling better now?

    STAR TREK WITH CAPTAIN KIRK!!!!!! I love that series!!!!! Kirk, Spock and Bones are TERRIFIC!!!!!

    Have you seen the new Star Trek (2009) movie? (And the sequel is coming out soon!) I didn't like it nearly as well as the TV series, but it was an interesting movie. And Benedict Cumberbatch is the villain in the new one!

    I tagged you here: http://thesplendorfalls.blogspot.com/2013/05/tags-part-one.html

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things