Sunday, April 21, 2013

TWO IN ONE

I have every intention of doing a book review for Martin the Warrior, but at the moment I am reading The Thief, and have little time for anything else. So for right now I'm going to do one more tag, just so I don't forget to blog, and then I'm going to curl up with said book and goggle over Gen, who is, as Amy says AWESOME.

This tag is from John. I think it is a Liebster Tag, but oh well. I was also tagged by Dare so I'm going to do two tags in one. Half Dare's questions and half Johns questions. Sound good? Good.

First, John's tag

1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their site. (Thank you John and thank you Dare)
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
4. Ask the people you tag 11 questions.
5. Nominate 11 other blogs.

I'm not tagging anyone this time, just so you know.

I love Hawekeye
I still read Winnie the Pooh
I like having pillow fights
I don't like Hunger Games
The Les Miserables movie left me feeling depressed
I don't like The Newsies on Broadway
I love The Secret Garden: the Musical
Gen. Is. FREAKIN AWESOME.
I like going out and meeting people
One of my favorite authors is Diana Wynn Jones
I didn't read Narnia properly until age 13. I like them :)

Questions

What Cartoons do you like?

the old Disney cartoons that can be watched by the dozen :D
 
2 Do you like cats?

I don't dislike cats.

3. do you read lots of books at once or just one?

Lots! I've read up to ten books at a time (once)
 
4 Do you watch the Merlin show?
 
YES! I think that show is freakin epic and I still love it, even though I know how it ends. (Arthur..... Merlin! :'( )
5. The Doctor Who show?
 
DoooWEEEooooooooooooooooWEEEEEEEoooooWHOOOOOOOOO!!!! DododoDOdoDOOOOOODadaDadaDadaDahDAAAHH!!!! DoooWEEEoooooooooooooo!

6. Sherlock show?

Of course :) BELIEVE IN SHERLOCK!
 
(From Dare)

If you could marry a Disney prince/character who would it be and why?
I would marry Flynn Rider. He is funny and heroic, he is kind and compassionate with a slightly annoying side and he would make me laugh.

If you were given a boat, what would you name it? Why?

I would name it..... TARDIS :)  because I'm a nerd.

What is the weirdest food you've eaten?

Bagna cauda :)

Is the glass half empty, or half full? What's in the glass?

1/2 full. It's hot chocolate. with marshmallows.

2%, 1%, skim, or (gag!) whole milk?

WHOLE!

Thank you both so much for doing this for me. Since I'm not tagging anyone I wont be asking any questions :) You all enjoy your evening. Now I'm going out to spend time with my family, watch Moon Spinners an generally be normal. If that is even possible.

Remember what happens next.

God Bless!
Bella

4 comments:

  1. EEEEK! A Silence! I desperately want to print out a big picture of a Silence, with a sign in its hands saying: "SILENCE IN THE LIBRARY" har har.

    pssst. That word is spelled bagna cauda. (Italian for hot dip... the 'g' gives the 'n' the 'nya' sound :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mahri :) did you like my silence? OMGOSH YOU SHOULD DO THAT!

      Delete
  2. Okay, for you I shall do a review on Voyage of the Dawn Treader 8-D

    very fun tag, I enjoyed reading it! And I'd say something about cats but one is laying on my arm and making it hard to type.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I awarded you!

    http://thegoldenroadblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/awardiness-and-taginess-and-lot-of-it.html

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things