Monday, August 19, 2013

In which I discuss many things including the lack of ginger

Today I'm going to be totally random and give you a rough look at what I've been up to for the past week.

First off, I've gotten totally addicted to Taylor Swift's "Red" CD. I listen to it at least once a day. I tend to listen to Red, 22, State of Grace, Stay and starlight the most, but I enjoy the whole CD. I also really like Speak Now, I think that album is super fun. I guess I'm just in a Taylor Swift mood.

The Community College in town is offering a Drama/Musical class this autumn, and I have jumped at the chance and decided to take it. I've really missed acting and it is really depressing that the only place in town that offers it has a limit on how many times a student can take their class. What's that about? Well, limit or no limit, I'm taking the musical class. I don't think our College has ever offered it before now, and I can't pass it up. I'm really excited, it almost makes autumn worth it. Almost. Not quite.

As for reading? I'm a bit in love with Percy Jackson. I stayed up past midnight reading "The Son of Neptune" and lay awake in bed being eaten with the desire to pick up The Mark of Athena and devour it. Unfortunately, said book was no where in our home so I had to live through the night without. I am now haunting the library and freaking out because both my sisters said it has a Sherlock cliff-hanger. That brings some horrifying images to my imagination, I tell you. I think when I'm reading I'm going to be shouting. A lot. Something like "JUMPING IS NOT ALLOWED!'

*Cough*
Moving on
As most of you probably know, the newest Doctor was announced to the public just a couple weeks ago. Wow. I have never been more happy to meet a New Doctor. For the past few weeks I've been eaten up by the rumor that the 12th Doctor was going to be a women or black. I felt sick about this, I mean the Doctor has been White, Male and British for 50 years. Why change it now?? MOFFAT!! So then the new Doctor walks out

And what's the first thing I think? 'Thank heaven he's a he!!' As the Twelfth he does look pretty good. he has nice presence, charm and wit, everything needed in a Doctor. he seems nice and I'm actually excited to meet him. I just wish I didn't have to say goodbye to Matt Smith in order to say Hello to Peter Capaldi. That's is a real downer :( I think I only have one objection. Why isn't he Ginger?! The 12th Doctor should be ginger!! He's always wanted to be ginger. Oh well. We don't always get what we want I suppose. I really interested to see how he and Clara play off each other. I hope they really build on the Sister/brother relationship in S8 and have Clara be Twelve's best friend. I'd love that.

Let's see, what else?... oh yes. I ordered Once Upon a Time Season 2 because Netflix has betrayed me and I no longer trust it. So until it arrives I am contenting myself with Supernatural, which I have decided to watch with my friend who is on the same season as me. And yes, I do like Supernatural. I like the chemistry between Dean and Sam, how they balance each other and how they act like real brothers. They're both amazing character and I like them equally. Sam is super sweet, quiet and polite but he can also be funny and he has a calm strength. Dean is more violent and aggressive, he's cocky and hilarious and I love how he looks after Sam.  That is just too adorable. It makes me wish I had brothers. I mean more brothers. Uh oh. I'm starting to rave and I've only seen two episodes. *Blush* Yikes. I'm hopeless. Completely hopeless.

Before I go I'm going to share a funny story. Last night my family and I were playing tag out in the back yard when my little sister Annie, who is almost 12, comes speeding across the yard and hurtles a camp chair. SPROING!! Right over she goes. So we, the older and wiser, decide that, if Annie can do it so can we. It became a game. Sister after sister, regardless of age, would go rushing by a ninety mile and hour, reach the camp chair and, SPROING!!! Over it they'd go. even the Nieces joined in, being helped over by an obliging aunt. It was so much fun, like having an obstacle Course right in your back yard!! and I only hit the top once! My legs aren't even soar!! We must have played with that camp chair for well over half and hour, run, run, run, SPROING!! run, run, run, SPROING!!!! .... It was a fulfilling evening.

And now I will fly away. Goodbye dearies!

~Bella

9 comments:

  1. Loving the randomness;)

    And I'm very, very happy with the new Doctor. Can't wait to see him in action!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, randomness is the best :D Peter Capaldi does look good doesn't he?

      Delete
  2. Lol, so cute, playing like that. I love it. Good luck with the acting class. Show 'em what you got: talent! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Hilda, I'm glad you liked it!

      Delete
    2. Awww you are very welcome! :D

      Delete
  3. College, eh? I bet you'll have fun there and I know you'll do well! I can't wait to hear about it.

    Aw, another Supernatural fan. You all seem determined to drag me into that fandom as well, with your raving about how great Sam and Dean are. "It's a conspiracy, man!"

    I am SOOO Happy about the new Doctor, even though I am going to miss Matt Smith a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its not a conspiracy, lol. I'm not even really a FAN yet, I've only seen two episodes!! I bet you'd like it though :) Just watch Once Upon a Time first, K?

      Delete
  4. As much as I'm going to miss Matt Smith, I'm really happy that Peter Capaldi will be the next Doctor. Did you know that he's a David Tennant-level hardcore fan of the show? He even tried to take over the official fanclub in the 70s! : D

    I watched a few episodes of Supernatural season 1 years ago and I didn't think that much of the show to be honest. I can't even remember why I wasn't feeling it. But I do plan on giving the show another chance at some point. I just don't know when I'll have the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very excited for the new Doctor, I just worry his coming will mean a lot of crying on my part :)I think Matt is my favorite Doctor right now. As far as the Classic series, I'm finally on Four and I'm really liking him. He's funny.

      Supernatural isn't for everyone, but you can try giving it another chance :D

      Delete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things