Thursday, August 15, 2013

Holy Mary, Mother of God

 What is the Assumption? Well, it is a feast in the Church's year on which we celebrate the Assumption of  the Immaculate Virgin Mary, body and soul, into heaven. It is a big feast day and so my family had a wonderfully relaxing Italian day. We all dressed in blue, the color of Our Lady, and after the Rosary we attacked the kitchen with baking and cooking. I had wonderful intention to take picture of me making brownies, me cooking brownies and me eating brownies, but unfortunately I ... Forgot :D No pictures. Sorry you guys had to miss out on all the awesomeness. But I trust you will all know that the lack of pictures is do to the fact that we were relaxing and having too much of a family day to worry about that sort of thing. That is also the reason this post is so late, and, again, won't be very long. I know I've been doing a lot of short posts lately and I feel bad about it, but I promise I'll try to pick them back up to their usual lengthy epicness soon. For now-

...Hail Mary, full of Grace The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed
is the fruit of thy womb....
 
I wish all of you a very Blessed feast day and hope you all have a wonderful night. Before I hurry off to, Do Thing of Interest, I have a question. What do you think of a giveaway?? Would anyone be interested in getting pins with fandom inspiration (Doctor Who, Merlin, Once Upon a Time, etc.)? Does that sound EXciting?
 
In Jesus and Mary
~Bella

3 comments:

  1. Well OBVIOUSLY a giveaway is going to be fun! Do you even need to ask?!

    I love the picture you found of Our Lady. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like, it sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things