Saturday, August 10, 2013

Give me a D! Give me and I! Give me an SNEY!!!

Guess what you all, Lovely Amy has tagged me with a fantastic and rather nerdy tag. One I can not pass up. So Here it is :) (It may be a bit short as I don't have much time to do it)
 
Well..... YAY!!!!!!!! She's right, I feel like I've wanted to do this forever, My whole life even!!! Its gonna be loads of fun. :D now don't be afraid to, ya know, really get into it
Questions!!!

1.) What is your favorite Disney movie?

Erm..... Wow. There are sooo many you guys. Old Disney? Probably Robin Hood. But recently... I love TANGLED!!!  :)

 2.) Favorite Princess?

3.) Least favorite princess?
sorry you all. I really didn't like Ariel. She drove me a little crazy. And Eric? Eric.... Eric... Well, yeah, Eric. Enough said.

4.) Do you like the drawn animation or the computer animated movies better?

It really depends on how the computer animation is handled. In movies such as Anastatia, PLEASE stick to the arts. In my opinion, drawn cartoons are more fun to watch and I appreciate them more because... Think of what went into that!! So.... Usually I like Drawn movies better.

5.) Favorite male character?
This is probably going to be everyone's answer but here it goes.... I love Flynn. He's awesome. He started out as a thief, a really bad guy who was all out for himself and he became something so much more. He's funny and brave and I love him to bits and pieces :)

 6.) In your opinion, who was the best villain?

Maleficent. Maleficent all the way
She's always been my favorite, in fact when I was little I was often caught quoting lines from her. I especially liked the end battle "Now you shall deal with ME oh Prince, and all the powers of hell!!!" and then Philip defeats her with the sword of truth. Its SOOO epic!!! :D I was actually caught quoting that in the library. *Smile*

7.) What is your favorite Disney hairstyle? (I just had to ask that one!)
I really loved Rapunzel's hair in tangled, it is so pretty with all its flowers and beads and cool twisty knots. I want to know how those little girls got it too look like that. Especially considering how long it is.


 8.) What is your favorite story?

I..... I really love Robin hood. Stealing from the rich to give to the poor, helping young children, overthrowing tyrants, beating down enemies and shooting arrows, who couldn't adore him?? :)

9.) Which one has the best romance?

beauty and the beast have a special place in my heart (and that's not because of Rumple&Belle) but I'm gonna say Flynn and Rapunzel.
 
 

 10.) What is your favorite Disney song? *Mrhrhrhr* (Yeah, narrow it down to one!:)
Lets see... Okay, Obviously I'm going to be on a Tangled streak during this tag. I See the Light is my favorite.
11.) What is your favorite costume? 
The godmother's dress was nothing compared to the mice mastery.
12.) Would you rather go to a ball with a midnight curfew or get lost in the forest and keep house for a bunch of dwarfs?
I would rather keep house for dwarves.
13.) Who is your favorite non-human character?
I really, really love Basil. He is funny, a genius and has great charm. In honesty, I hero-worshipped him for a long time.
14.) Do you want adventure in the great wide somewhere or would you rather just be on an Island of your own?
I want adventure. even if it means stealing a magic blue box to get it.
15.) What Disney movie is the most likely to make you cry?
Tangled. The ending scene with Flynn and Rapunzel chokes me up every time.
16.) What character do you most relate to?
Belle from Beauty and the Beast. She is a bookworm, she longs to break out and find something new. I can relate to that all too well.
17.) What scene used to scare you the most?
I know it sounds silly but the scene in Snow White when the Evil Queen changes old used to freak me out. I couldn't watch it all the way through until just recently. It was terrifying.
18.) Did you like Aurora's dress better in blue or pink?
I like her dress better pink, I thought it was prettier.
19.) Have you seen The Great Mouse Detective?
What do you take me for? of course I have!!
20.) What Disney movie, in your opinion, is the prettiest? Story aside, characters aside, what movie is just the most fun to look at?
 Probably.... here I go again. TANGLED! obviously I'm in a hairy mood. HAHAHA. Ha. *cough* Anyway, yeah, that cartoon is super pretty and fun to watch, Especially the light bit :) :D

I tag.... anyone who wants to do it :) I don't know how many people Amy has already bonked on the head, so I'll just skim by and say "HEY GUYS! DO THIS TAG!!" K?? See youse all :)


 ~Bella

10 comments:

  1. So cool! I love your answers : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great quiz. I especially love that you're a fan of Basil! I think my love of The Great Mouse Detective was the catalyst for me becoming a Sherlock Holmes fan : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a very fun read! I only got to see a few bits here and there of Tangled, but I saw the ending where Flynn was dying and it was sad. I think I like the movie and i'm waiting till it comes on tv again to record it. And I agree with you about Ariel. Repunzel is very pretty and cute but the only thing I don't like is how they drew her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say something witty but all I have is...I want to go watch The Great Mouse Detective now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, that was great, Bella! I loved it. :) Disney is always fun, no? Your answers and mine are pretty much the same! Except I like Aurora's dress in blue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answers! I've read Amy's and Treskie's, and ... you guys. Seriously. I think you should go to a support group for those addicted to Tangled ... Joking! I guess I'm secretly upset because I can't fangirl with you on account of I'VE NOT SEEN IT! Hmm ... but it is my birthday soon ... ;D

    ReplyDelete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things