AND LOOK! I AM OFFICIAL! A CERTIFICATE AND EVERYTHING!
I EVEN HAD PEOPLE ON YOUTUBE CHEERING ME ON!
IT WAS EXCITING!!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!
I WON!!!! I WON!!! I WON NANO!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!
OKAY THAT IS ALL! I AM GOING TO HAVE TEA WATCH SHEILD BECAUSE I AM CELEBRATING MY VICTORY!!!!! PEACE OUT Y'ALL!
*slides off of car*
Bella


AHHH CONGRATS!!!! That's so amazing!!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks Chelsea 8-) It was pretty coool
DeleteHooray! Good for you! Winning is such fun!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE WINNING!!!!!
Delete*does Prince John clap* bravo! I say, yes, bravo!
ReplyDeleteYEAH, YEAH YOU'D BETTER BE IMPRESSED
DeleteWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D
ReplyDeleteI know, I know, I'm awesome *flips hair* lol
DeleteAwesome! Is there a link to your story? I would love to read it.
ReplyDeleteWow, that is so sweet! That just made my day Ivy! Thank you! My story isn't completely finished yet, I still have stuff I have to wrap up - I finished the word count but not the story, if you know what I mean 8-) But as soon as I'm done I'll see if there's a way I can send it to you.
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE FREAKIN' AWESOME! *confetti ninjas*
ReplyDeleteI freakin' lost. Sadly ever after.
BUT YOU WON. GOOD JOB. And no I'm not weird and random, I have been following your blog but just haven't commented till now so I doooo know about your story and I doooooo know that it sounds fabulous and I desire muchly to read it and to own it for my own and put it on my shelf. How fab would it look, all shiny and hardcover? Agh! But yes. I demand at least snippets to be posted on your blog. At once.
Sincerely,
The Queen That You Must Listen To
(just kidding, I shall ask nicely: PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP???)
Oh hallo! Welcome to my blog 8-) I am so glad you've been reading and enjoying my randomness. As for my book... well yeah! Maybe... Maybe I can get it to you. Seeing as you are the second person to ask me it seems only right. I might do an auction-off or something. I feel like I should get serious about publishing... lol!!
DeleteI will try to post snippets, but it's not completely done yet. I'm going to try and finish it this week