Because I have no Sleeping-Song to share with you I'll give you one of my favorite Once Upon a Time Themes.
Rumpelstiltskin&Belle// True Loves Kiss
Well, I've got to go now. I promise promise PROMISE you'll get a proper post either tomorrow or Saturday. That reminds me, My giveaway is on its LAST DAY. Because this post is so late I'm going to cut you all a little slack and give you Friday to enter. Saturday morning the giveaway is over and I'll announce the winner ASAP.
God Bless :)
~Bella
Carry on My Wayward Son/ They'll be peace when you are done/ Lay your weary head to rest/ Don't you cry no more
"Go to sleep, little creep..." ROTFLOL!! Oh my, that is hilarious! Good one! **high five
ReplyDeleteCool, i'm the same way! I have the sound of rain in my tiny ipod I think it's called shuffle? Not sure. Ayway, it sounds soothing and wonderful!
Your title....I didn't know anyone else knew that song
ReplyDelete