Day 17 of the Absurdly Long Challenge. A song you often hear on the radio. I dunno why but every time I turn on the radio I get this song. EVERY TIME.
There is a cover of this song by Gavin Mikhail that I actually really like, but this version kind of annoys me. And because of a bad experience that included a skipping CD and an over-crowded van I have a hard time listening to it. Because the refrain gets on my nerves. I hear it go off
Now You're just Somebody that I used to Know!!
and I'm just like.....
that line again? Really?
So yeah, I do like it but not all the time and not four times in a row. And it is upsetting that it stalks my radio - if I happen to turn on the radio which isn't often.
And now
Good bye!!! I'll return tomorrow :)
God Bless!
~Bella
You didn't have to stoop so low/ have your friends collect your records and then change your number/ I guess that I don't need that though/ Now you're just somebody that I used to know!
Oh, come on. It's a nice song. Remember, there's that awesome version with the Doctor and River music video. :)
ReplyDeleteActually its because of River and The Doctor that I love it so much :)
Delete