Day Twenty-Six: A song you can play on an Instrument
| source |
| source |
| source |
| source |
| source |
Right
Confession! I don't really play an instrument. I can play an instrument, I just .... Don't. Some of the reason is because I need new reads for my sad, deserted clarinet that has been laying under the bed for a good long time now. Seriously, its been months since I last played. I've know idea how it would sound if I brought it out now. Probably a bit rusty good. I do want to try and get back into my clarinet but I haven't really had the time or the enthusiasm for such a venture. I should put in on my list of New Years resolutions. Because those always work out well *smirk*
ANYWAY ,There was this one song that I learned to play quite beautifully in my last year at music class. As far as I know, I can still play it, so I will share that one with you :-)
Lay down, your sweet and weary head
Sleep now, And dream of the ones who came before
| source |
They are calling, from across the distant shore
| source |
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away
Safe in my arms
You're only sleeping
| source |
What can you see, On the horizon?
Why do the white gulls call?
The ships have come to carry you home
And all will turn, to silver glass
A light on the water
| source |
All souls pass
| source |
Hope fades, Into the world of night
Through shadows falling, Out of memory and time
| source |
Don't say: We have come now to the end»
White shores are calling. You and I will meet again
And you'll be here in my arms
Just sleeping
| source And all will turn , to silver glass |
| source |
Grey ships pass
Into the West
Into the West
![]() |
| source |
*Sniffle* Now I'm all emotional. Why do I do this to myself? I must be seeking out a broken heart. Well then, I shall give all you one too! you're welcome *smirk*
Now for my tea. See you all tomorrow *Grin*
God Bless!
~Bella


You really should get back to your clarinet. You were good! :) Does your clarinet need some new literature or just some new reeds? LOL.
ReplyDeleteThat song is so sad. Those pictures didn't help maters. *Sniffle*
I never tear up during the Lord of the Rings. I'm always fine, I get sad and sappy and happy, but I never tear up...until this song comes on. And then it hits me that it is all over and Frodo and Sam are going their own ways and I melt into a puddle of misery and loneliness and sulk for weeks. "Why!? Why did Frodo leave? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!?!?!??!?!"
ReplyDelete