"Courage, dear heart." - C.S. Lewis.
Hello you who is not you. Can I be a me who is not me? I could be Sammy!!!! Merry Christmas, Berra. We all miss you lots and lots and we helped Jack pick out a present for all our sister friends because we miss you all.
HELLO JOHN!!! I MISS ALL OF YOU TOO! I am going to post soon as Me. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
This is me, who is never really me, dropping by to say hi. HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
MEOW!!!!!*bats at yarn emphatically*
Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.
Hello you who is not you. Can I be a me who is not me? I could be Sammy!!!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Berra. We all miss you lots and lots and we helped Jack pick out a present for all our sister friends because we miss you all.
HELLO JOHN!!! I MISS ALL OF YOU TOO! I am going to post soon as Me.
DeleteMERRY CHRISTMAS!
This is me, who is never really me, dropping by to say hi.
ReplyDeleteHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
MEOW!!!!!
Delete*bats at yarn emphatically*