*SQUEAL AND FAINTS* I kind of forgot how to breath when I saw The Hobbit. And then when I saw Sherlock as a dragon....yeah....I almost lost my teeth grinning so much
I am so insanely excited about these movies! And the end of this year in general. Not only do we get The Hobbit and Loki, er, I mean Thor 2 we get Doctor Who's 50th, Catching Fire and - hopefully - Sherlock 3 : D
I LIKE CLARA!!!! I like her lots and lots and lots!!!! And I like 11. He is my favourite. He is my first Doctor too, so I like him even more. And I don't want him to leave, ever at all. Jack said I will probably like the new one, but I don't think I will. I don't think he will be as funny or nice or weird. And he won't be with Clara, and I want him to stay with her. 8-(
MOVIES! YAY!
ReplyDeleteI the HOBBIT! YAY!
THOR! YAY!
Cheers!
It's SOOOOO exciting!!! :)
ReplyDeleteTHERE'S TOO MUCH BRILLIANT AWESOMENESS FOR ME POOR WEE SELF TO TAKE IN.
ReplyDeleteI just don't how to handle this.
Oh man! I can't see the video on my iPad. :(
ReplyDelete*SQUEAL AND FAINTS* I kind of forgot how to breath when I saw The Hobbit. And then when I saw Sherlock as a dragon....yeah....I almost lost my teeth grinning so much
ReplyDeleteI am so insanely excited about these movies! And the end of this year in general. Not only do we get The Hobbit and Loki, er, I mean Thor 2 we get Doctor Who's 50th, Catching Fire and - hopefully - Sherlock 3 : D
ReplyDeleteI LIKE CLARA!!!! I like her lots and lots and lots!!!! And I like 11. He is my favourite. He is my first Doctor too, so I like him even more. And I don't want him to leave, ever at all. Jack said I will probably like the new one, but I don't think I will. I don't think he will be as funny or nice or weird. And he won't be with Clara, and I want him to stay with her. 8-(
ReplyDelete