For God so loved the world that He sent His only Begotten Son.....The Lamb of God who taketh away the sins of the world; spare us, Oh Lord!
Greater love than this no man has than he who lays down his life for his friends.
Jesus Christ Crucified! Have mercy on us!
AMEN!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat post! I wanted to comment to tell you that I won't be able to get on the computer for a few days...So, I'm not sure if I'll be able to take part in the Merlin blog party this week. :-P Yeah...Sorry.
ReplyDeleteA very sad Dragonlord,
~Anna
That's a lovely sentiment, Bella. I couldn't agree more. A cross IS the shape of love.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful : )
ReplyDeleteSorry, but you made me laugh when you said you've been so emotional in the last few days, especially when someone hands you coffee...loved that one : )
I replied to a comment on one of your previous posts a few days before, I'm not sure if you read it though, because you never replied back...anyway, I'm doing well. School is almost over! Yahh!
~Ivy
Its okay. I laugh to when I think about it. Which comment did you reply to? I'd like to see it
DeleteIt was just the way you worded everything that made it so humorous. I
Deleteposted a comment on the entry you wrote on March 20. So it would be two posts before this one.
~Ivy
Thanks for this post! It really is inspiring to think of what Jesus did for us.
ReplyDeleteGod bless!
Aspirer
www.heavenly-aspirations.blogspot.com
Amen! No other name be lifted high but Jesus. He is the only one who deserves to be glorified : )
ReplyDelete