To all you bloggers surfing a about out there - Hullo! *Waves* This is my very first blog post so I may be a bit rusty - just bear with me here, and we can make it :)
Here I go! First, an introduction -
I am Bella, a fifteen year-old girl who is a wild and spontaneous. I come from a large family in the Sierra Mountains and I am a Traditional Roman Catholic.
There are many things I love to do. I love reading, I love watching watching TV shows, I love drinking tea and I love to act. My biggest dream is to become a actress and get into Musical Theater. Movies and TV shows also appeal to me, but I'm going after Musical Theater first.
This blog will be a corner for insanity and oddities, and Random-tivity. (That isn't a word, I know.) I'm not really normal but that is okay. Normal people scare me. Eccentric and slightly crazy people are more fun anyway. So I'm proud to be crazy. *bows* So to all you Slightly Crazies - WELCOME!
Well that was fun wasn't it? I hope you enjoyed your first peek at me! As I said it is my first post so.... a bit rusty. I hope I didn't bore you all stiff. Please come again any time you like! Now that we are all acquainted I would dearly love you to surf about my blog a bit, and remember, I serve tea! (well, *ahem* that is debatable) Thank you for sticking with me until the end. and for anyone who didn't stick around - I forgive you. *Smirk*
Now I shall go
God Bless!
Bella
This blog will be a corner for insanity and oddities, and Random-tivity. (That isn't a word, I know.) I'm not really normal but that is okay. Normal people scare me. Eccentric and slightly crazy people are more fun anyway. So I'm proud to be crazy. *bows* So to all you Slightly Crazies - WELCOME!
Well that was fun wasn't it? I hope you enjoyed your first peek at me! As I said it is my first post so.... a bit rusty. I hope I didn't bore you all stiff. Please come again any time you like! Now that we are all acquainted I would dearly love you to surf about my blog a bit, and remember, I serve tea! (well, *ahem* that is debatable) Thank you for sticking with me until the end. and for anyone who didn't stick around - I forgive you. *Smirk*
Now I shall go
God Bless!
Bella
Oi, what are you.... oh you just want to comment? Then that's okay, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.
This is the best news I had all day!!!! I'm SOOO happy you have a blog now. I shall become a faithful post stalker!!!!
ReplyDeleteah thanks Jack. I shall try to be a worthy blogger :)
DeleteIf your posts are like your comments they will be brilliant. *Grin*
DeleteAlso, FIRST FOLLOWER!! HUZZAH!
Good job, Bella. You not only have a Google Friend Connect now, but you also have a blog list. Cool!
ReplyDeleteYou are one of the most encouraging people I know. Whenever I get discouraged, you leave one of your comments and cheer me up. You are a very dear friend and I am most honoured to know you. Thank you for always telling me what I need to hear. *Grin*
ReplyDeleteI watched the Hitchhiker movie for Martin Freeman as well. He is one of the best actors I've ever seen. I LOVE his expressions!
Bella,
ReplyDeleteAaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT A BLOG!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!! *very happy* Very excited to see your posts in the future!!
~Anna
*JUMPS UP AND DOWN!!!* I KNOW *eep* now we can be Blog-pals (A pen-pal only through blog *Grin*) Thanks for following.
DeleteHooray for Bella!! She has a blog now!!! :D
ReplyDeleteI might not always comment (I'm quite terrible about that) but I will be a faithful reader. *smile*
I know! I'm so good right? *Grin*
DeleteGod Bless
Hello,
ReplyDeleteI saw you at Natasha Marie's site. If you love writing, the you'll love Blogger : )
~Ivy
Hello Ivy! Welcome to my Hovel of Insanity. Please enjoy your stay :)
DeleteGod Bless
Thank you : ) Feel free to stop by my site as well. Do you just like to blog or do you like to write too? I love both.
Delete~Ivy
Hi I've been following your blog for a while and I really like it but I haven't made any comments. I'm just going to go through your blog and do that : ) I have my own blog here: http://theliferandomthoughtsofindigomontoya.blogspot.co.uk/ I basically review books, movies and musicals. It would be nice if you checked it out.
ReplyDelete