Sunday, April 9, 2017

My Hands are High, My Feet are Low, and This is How I Pop-See-Ko!




Two days ago it was warm enough outside to hang around in the sun without a sweater. A couple times last week I even wanted to take off my shoes. 

Now there's snow on the rooftops and frosted trees on the street.

Snow No.

Snow YES.




Oh Well. Such are the Spring times in Tahoe. Fufu! It looks pretty anyway. This was my view as I went up to get my nieces from school so they could stay the weekend. More on that in a mo. 

I'm poor. Why am I poor? Well A.) my job isn't the best, and B.) I am a full on Anime freak and I can't get enough of it. My shopping spree last week went something like this: Me on the Computer. Me on Amazon. Me on Barnes & Noble Website. Me seeing a manga/anime that I love. Me.... I'll just take that. It's really bad. I bought Three Manga last week, two anime soundtracks, and added an anime series to my basket so I could buy it when I got my next pay check. 

Bella, No.

Bella, YES.

Bella YEEEEEEEEES.

I'm not even ashamed. I needed Manga comfort. Grimm betrayed me. N/dalind is a retarded ship that should never have been give sails let alone wind to blow it, and that's all I'll say about the matter. 

I also barely slept last night on account of my nieces being very talkative and having a weird dream about flying a Rose-Truck in London. With an alien that had huge eyes and no mouth, filling up the screen of the ship and repeatably telling me to scoot over. (Courtesy of Sammi Toink.)

It was a weird dream.

My little nieces are up for the weekend and I spent a couple minutes trying to take terrible selfies: As seen here. I want to post more pictures on my blog but I take bad pictures! 8-( Sorry, faithful followers. I did try.



Someone Photo-bombed my left hand picture. Sisters. *sigh*

It's been fun seeing Chloe and Sammi again. We spent most of today singing "Head, shoulders, knees, and toes - WHAT ARE THOSE???" and "Pop-see-Ko."

This is Pop-See-Ko



You're welcome. Now that will be stuck in your head the rest of the day. Like a child I participate in this nonsense. Tonight at teatime we even got Mahri and Gavin doing it! And Kat, and Treskie, and Amy.... it was great mayhem.

Then I sent Tiny a chat (cause she's visiting my sister Gina and her family) and I was like HEY TINY.

Tiny participated like a child too.

This is going to be a thing. Maybe I'll teach all the Day-Care kids to do it to.

HEY KIDS!

HEY WHAT??

ARE YOU READY? 


FOR WHAT??

TO POP!

POP WHAT?

POP SE KO!!!!!!!!

Fufufu! Drive everyone I work with crazy.

I'm working on a longer blog post, and since I'm about to pass out I'll leave you now. 

HAPPY PALM SUNDAY!




*swings around cape and leaps off stage*



Bella

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, that title...is that a parody of a Tim Hawkins song? :-)

    Sorry about the spring teaser there. But those are lovely snow pictures! So are the pictures of you and your nieces! (You all look like you're having a good time. :-) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's just a song my nieces were singing all weekend. 8-)

      I'm glad you like my pictures. We were having fun!

      Delete

Oi, what are you.... Oh, you just want to comment? Then that's fine, please do! I love comments! but, um, I sort of stalk them.

Pile of good things

Pile of good things